Say Anything siete 🧞‍♀️

I think I broke my toe.

2 Likes

Oh no 🤦 are you in pain?

2 Likes

Yes :grimacing: I can’t even wear shoes.

2 Likes

This is probably your first post with a readable length.
Maybe lay off the redbull and sleep on it.
I find my outlook on things is less grim after a good rest.

2 Likes

@Michigan how you doing friend?

2 Likes

How are you @Pikasaur

What do you think of my thinking here?

There’s no caffeine in this house !!!

3 Likes

Im managing work better than some days but still not well. I have to constantly analyze my surroundings like looking up and down isles as i walk.

1 Like

Dang it. I forgot to shower yesterday

Hi folks.

Went to the post office and received my banjo bag, blues cigar box guitar kit, and a new acrylic cigar humidor. Yay!

Gave myself a good wet wipe down until I shave and shower tonight.

Gonna binge some more Star Trek. Feeling pretty good today. Took morning meds. Drinking a Coca-Cola now. Also thinking about eating something soon.

Later I will work on the banjo and stuff.

Hope y’all are well.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Skunky! Your dreams you had last night sound really funny. :slight_smile:

@Loke no caffeine constitutes an emergency in my place. I hope you’re able to at least get some coffee today.

3 Likes

Omg. I read that as “vulvar kit”. Holy crap !

2 Likes

That’s a different animal. Lol.

3 Likes

Yep yeah!!!

3 Likes

up for another day, the weatherman lied, today is crap weather, cloudy and rainy. cant mow the yard, too wet. had a smoothie this morning. yum. im getting depressed by the days of clouds. reds win last night, game tonight at 940pm, i hate when they go to the west coast.

5 Likes

Hey Abise!

It was just for paperwork and questions.

Thanks for asking :))

2 Likes

Hey my favorite lady of the forum, how are you? I’m doing okay. Been on a cleaning, reorganized spree. Just taking a break before I tackle the storage room and bathroom, will do the bedroom tomorrow. Decided I am not sleeping with the windows open this summer at least not as long as the weirdo is around. My therapy session has been switched from today to Thursday.

4 Likes

I can’t seem to get moving today. There’s no caffeine in the house. I don’t like sleeping after 9 am but…

2 Likes

Speaking of therapy section I have a whole bunch of question I need to ask my therapist or in my case psychologist. Like what do you call a person who is a patient I mean what makes someone officially a patient.

1 Like

Haha I’m muy sleepy !!! Can’t seem to keep my eyes open. I think I went to bed between 1230 and 0100 am which is earlier than my usual of 2 am or so. You ok :+1:?

3 Likes