Say Anything S is for Steak

Goodnight @Pandy !

Good night and sweet dreams. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a link that explains it. As for raising my BP Iā€™m already on fludrocortisone, midodrine, and take 8 grams worth of sodium chloride tablets every day. Plus eat and drink as much sodium as I can stomach. Itā€™s still not enough some days.

3 Likes

When I was hospitalized about six years ago the nurses told me I had really low salt in my blood because of drinking a lot of water.

They even had to restrict my daily water intake.

I had never heard of such a thing before!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s another egg and a hippo for good sleep

:hatching_chick: + :hippopotamus: = :sleeping::sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

What about me hot stuff? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s three rhinos

:rhinoceros: + :rhinoceros: + :rhinoceros: = :yawning_face::sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

Thank you sir! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™ll probably be up for a little while. Gotta play some Zelda. :wink:

4 Likes

Enjoy the game :video_game: :sunglasses:

Iā€™m doing a little learning in python programming. Learning how to scrape information off of the web :scream::scream::scream::scream::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Getting news off of news sites.

4 Likes

Agh thereā€™s something caught between my teeth that no amount of floss will dislodge. It feels like a rock. Iā€™m going to have to call the dentist- it should be no big deal because my partnerā€™s mum is a dentist and I get free treatments, but i still hate the dentist. Havenā€™t been for more than a year!

3 Likes

I used to want to learn programming! I bet itā€™s fun learning Python.

3 Likes

Itā€™s pretty neat with all the modules you can download

2 Likes

Last time I went to the dentist they scraped plaque for 1 hour straight. Had been twice in about 12 years. I wish I had anesthesia for that. I cringe thinking about going back lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ve recently learned the feelings of accomplishment when grinding!

Welding the rail sounds like something you would enjoy doing :grin:

I would likely set up my skates soon.

1 Like

So who is going to open the new Say anything thread this time? I donā€™t want the extra notifications right now because I am on mod duty so please not me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s surprisingly common for how little you hear about it. Itā€™s always screamed at us to eat less salt, but we all need salt. And unless you have a diagnosable issue, you probably need more than you realize.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Skateboarding is a rewarding and fun activity.

And yep I enjoyed welding it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: POWER TOOOLS :smiley:

1 Like

You can set the notifications to normal after starting it.

2 Likes

Dentistry is brutal- I think it is one of those medical practices that is close to torture. That sounds like some intense scraping- I try and go back more frequently because I get in trouble with my partnerā€™s mum but every time it hurts like hell. Hope you donā€™t have another ordeal at the dentist soon!

2 Likes

I vote Michigan to do the honors

2 Likes