Say Anything Quince (15)

I used to play on Pc too.
I mentioned Epic Games yesterday because they have free games every Thursday, but you probably know.

2 Likes

Yea I got NBA 2K21 for free.

2 Likes

I got it too, but my Pc is a dinosaur :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

GTA V was also free a couple months ago on Epic app.

2 Likes

That’s a shame… I didn’t know at that time that Epic was offering free games…

2 Likes

I posted about GTA V back then in the Video Game thread. I often look at that thread.

2 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk Skip to about 3:30 into this video. This actor is great! :joy:

2 Likes

Time to make the pilgrimage to Habit Burger for dinner! On foot, as we don’t have access to a car right now :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Lol Monte!

Do you know how many widows are homeless?

Too funny.

1 Like

I may have to donate a few pounds to my favorite Aussie didgeridoo maker Djalu Guruwiwi as he’s having medical issues. Now I don’t own any of his instruments personally but I’ve seen many elsewhere.

:notes:

4 Likes

LOL! “I mean I can tell you some strange things about hookers!”

:joy:

I’m happy you enjoyed it BB. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you heard from Mae ?

4 Likes

She kept saying she doesn’t like being here and that its addictive, wasting her time etc She left many times but then made new accounts. Maybe she’s gone for good now. Whatever makes her happy.

3 Likes

Seems like we only get a few good days of true spring.

Today is one of them, literal buzzing of bio energy. Birds shouting “Hey baby” looking for other singles. Radiant and fun. How I want to remember it.

Vaping out back. Corgi on one of her self appointed duties, patrol and guard duty. Every week she thinks the lawn keepers are attacking, noisy men invading her packs space, so she has to protect the tribe.

Have fish and chips on its way, with tots, the best preparation of potato. Fight me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wishing the tribe well! Hope everyone is having pleasantries with their day.

:llama:

5 Likes

I love tatertot hotdish. It’s so yummy!

Enjoy your meal.

:yum:

6 Likes

My sister made potato candy. Whew :sweat_smile: it’s a diabetic’s worst nightmare. Like eating pure sugar

8 Likes

How is it??!

Sounds weird (potato candy)

3 Likes

Mmm a lot of talk about good food…

I just ate some baked spaghetti

10 Likes

@Human Potato candy tastes like peanut butter fudge really.

4 Likes

Why does my hand smell like ass after scratching Charles? Yuck! Thought cats were supposed to be pristine.

:no_entry_sign:

3 Likes