Say Anything -- Part XXX 😳 (Part 30)

I just lyied on my back on a rolled towel, back was sore and sometimes that helps

3 Likes

I like to rub oil on my back. If you have a Marshalls close by, buy some Hemp oil.

1 Like

another way to get a good cash loan is a credit card cash advance.

1 Like

I don’t know if we have marshalls here, have to google it

2 Likes

Or Winners beauty section.

1 Like

I just googled we have both here, marshall just opened up down the street from me

2 Likes

Buy some body oil from Marshalls. Lavender oil or Hemp oil. They’re great for the back pain.

1 Like

Not sure what will work on mine, my joints in the lower back have fused together

1 Like

I tried a 535 now my back is hotter than hell :scream:

I just got back from my mom’s house. How is everyone doing? I’m a bit bored. Just vaping at the moment. I saw the Quick and the Dead. It’s a pretty good western.

2 Likes

That’s very nice of you to help take care of your mother in law. Good luck with cutting back on smoking cigarettes. That’s tough to do.

2 Likes

I think the recommended hemp oil might help. It sort of numbs and alleviates sores and aches.

3 Likes

What’s up? I’m a little bored too. Other than that I’m fairly well. That’s cool you saw a movie.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been thinking of picking up the guitar. I may do that soon hah. Playing music is therapeutic. Each time I do, I have a bunch of memories rushing through my head. Sometimes I remember my ex. She taught me my first song. 7 nation army hahah. She’s married now and stopped speaking with me when I got ill. We spoke a few years later once or twice on the phone. I think I’ll always hold her dear to my heart.

4 Likes

Thanks, @anon40653964!

2 Likes

How are things going for you @anon54386108? I’m sorry I haven’t any stories for you anymore. I stopped wandering the streets of San Diego haha. I used to use the trolley daily to get around and spoke to more people. Nowadays I just pass time here in the apartment.

1 Like

Yeah, pick up that guitar! I would jam too, but I’m feeling really lazy today haha.

I feel for ya though. My ex went on to marry also. I think about her a lot around this time of year.

But maybe playing the guitar would make you feel a little better. You could even write some lyrics, if you feel like it. :slight_smile:

I think I’ll pick it up in a few minutes. I don’t know if I’m up for writing a song right now. I’m not terribly good at that. Hah. I usually write corny stuff.

1 Like

Things are pretty good.

Got my meds evened out and working well,

So now I’m just trying to take care of my mother in law and maintain this house.

San Diego is such an awesome place, next time you do go out you’ll have to tell us a story.

2 Likes

I used to frequently visit this place known as the four corners of death. It was called that because in the 90’s and early 2000’s there were a lot of shootings at an intersection there. I had a friend who lived in an apartment nearby. One time some dude mistook me for someone else and took a swing at me. Luckily, I was able to dodge his punch and calm him down. He was like, “■■■■ you, Freddy! Imma whoop yo ass!” I replied, “My name is Pedro!” Then he calmed down lol San Diego is awesome though.

2 Likes