Say Anything -- Part XXX šŸ˜³ (Part 30)

Indianapolis native john hiatt has a new album out. heā€™s ok, I like some of his songs. I got into him when I was psychotic a little, even thought I heard his voice talking to me. I liked a few of his tunes a little irrationally. I think I had ā€˜haulinā€™ ā€˜go down swingingā€™ and ā€˜old daysā€™ on repeat for a weekā€¦lol.

anyways itā€™s good to see heā€™s still alive and kicking, I was beginning to worry he may be done in the music business

Itā€™s like you wake up paralyzed and thereā€™s a shadow on top of you. You canā€™t move or talk for a few seconds. At least I saw a shadow. Then it flew out my window. Itā€™s a bad experience.

3 Likes

MY back is sore, must have slept funny

no sign of my pet groundhog for a couple months now. maybe itā€™s moved on, not sure if the squirrel or the groundhog ate all the mixed veggies i set out.

1 Like

So I had my phone call with the potential mentor for digital marketing. I think it went well. I ended up smoking 3 cigarettes tho -_- . I just donā€™t know how to handle stress without cigarettes.

1 Like

I get tense I start smoking heavy

1 Like

That happens to me too. I am really trying to quit though and it is rather difficult. The stressors are what get me everytime.

the best place to get a personal loan for rent is a bank.

His name is Oscar!

16 Likes

I found most of my Wii games. In with my SOā€™s stuff.

Oscar looks like a cool cat. Congratulations

1 Like

Cut back on smoking cigarettes today,

Feels good to have smoked less.

Cravings are not that bad.

3 Likes

Lol when did you start smoking cigarettes?

1 Like

All my relationships are love+hate how come?

I asked my pdoc if I have a split personality. He referred me to psychotherapy.

People seem to fall in love+hate with me all the time too.

On and off for about ten years.

But I was down to one cigarette a day for a long time,

Then my mother in law moved in and I started smoking more.

Trying to reel it back in now.

2 Likes

Sorry about that. I canā€™t imagine living with someone. My SO is all I can handle nowadays.

Its been a rough adjustment to say the very least,

But sheā€™s ill, so we had to take her in and get her well again.

3 Likes

Okay you are awesome for doing this. I donā€™t think I can. :clap: :100: You deserve a salutation!

1 Like

I made a delicious vegan meal for tonight. I will take my med now. Still having tea.

I took some L Theanine today so hopefully, Iā€™ll sleep well till morning!!

1 Like