Say Anything -- Part XXX šŸ˜³ (Part 30)

Sorry for misplaced thread @roxanna

1 Like

Oh no worries man. This is the say anything thread. Hakuna matata.

1 Like

SUP People!

Slept well after taking some L-Theanine.

I took some today too.

4 Likes

Are all schizophrenics indifferent?

I feel so indifferent about almost everything.

2 Likes

You are pretty.Shouldnā€™t be indifferent

2 Likes

No offense 151515

I feel indifferent as well. I think itā€™s part of the illness.

2 Likes

Thank you? What does being pretty have to do with being indifferent?

1 Like

Whatā€™s up? Hope your day is going well.

I donā€™t have much to do today. I already finished work, did laundry, took a shower.

1 Like

If I was pretty wouldnā€™t be indifferent

Like I no longer care about most things.

Some people seem to be trying to get in touch with me. I will never give the chance. I donā€™t care.
Some friends are discussing why I have become so cold. I donā€™t care about them and their problems.

I am alone and I am enjoying it.

2 Likes

I am doing well thank you. Iā€™m a little bit sad because I canā€™t afford a Halloween costume after all. I was looking forward to being a cow. Oh well, next year Iā€™ll be better prepared.

2 Likes

I will not wear any costume for Halloween either this year.

It is a friendā€™s birthday on Saturday. We are going downtown for a parade and after that dinner. I will get her a small gift but I am not wearing a costume.

2 Likes

Aww you should have gone as a grumpy cat. How was your visit with your friends yesterday? Did you dirty dance with a black guy again? Just kidding.

1 Like

All my nails are chipping and peeling. I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on.

I wish!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was okay. They are my partnerā€™s friends. We chilled and discussed stupidity.

2 Likes

Hmmm. You donā€™t use a lighter anymore right because you donā€™t smoke. When I used a lighter constantly itā€™d break my thumbnail.

1 Like

No I only vape sometimes.

I think it may be iron deficiency.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you were the main topic of conversationā€¦ just kidding! Yeah that sounds like an entertaining talk. Usually nowadays I have a cousin who visits me. Itā€™s cool cause sometimes we go to the beach and things like that. He visits regularly now.

2 Likes

Lol.

We discussed stupid topics. Like her losing her voice over screaming at the kids. She congratulated me for not having kids. Halloween costumes, heart diseases. You know

2 Likes