Say Anything -- Part XXX šŸ˜³ (Part 30)

That made me lol

i could figure out harmonica easier and apply it to guitar music. try learning a song on just one string

Because I miss him.

ETA he died on his birthday.

Iā€™m deeply sorry for your loss LED. All I can offer are my condolences.

2 Likes

I had a good day. Went over my budā€™s house to watch the Lions game; weā€™re both Lions fans. The Lions played great and won, so it was fun to watch. After that we watched a South Park episode that he had recorded, then I came home. So yeah, itā€™s been a good day so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I am watching the Saints game. They are ahead but only by one touchdown and the Ravens have the ball. 2 minutes left.

Then I am going to Chillis and get some fajitas.

3 Likes

Pshhhā€¦ Iā€™m a 49ers fanā€¦ lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s cool that you were a musician @anon40653964!

2 Likes

I hope the Ravens lose. I lived in Baltimore for a year, and I have a lot of bitter memories from that time. That and itā€™s a city loaded with a-holes.

3 Likes

Thank you wave. Yes, before the illness. I wish we still played. I moved to San Diego. About 400ish miles from where I used to live.

2 Likes

The cravings for a cigarette are rising in me. I am feeling a bit fatigued despite my coffee and diet soda. Feelings of fatigue are a definite nicotine trigger for me. My mind is trying to rationalize smoking .Man quitting is sure an ordeal for me

1 Like

I have to go for awhile. Itā€™s been nice chatting with my buddies here at schizophrenia.com

Have a wonderful day everyone.

4 Likes

It was beautiful. The Ravens made a touchdown with 24 seconds left and didnā€™t go for 2 to win. They went for the extra point and the kicker missed. You should have seen the look on his face. Apparently he never misses

Saints win 24 to 23. Drew Brees went to over 500 touchdown passes in that game. He is right behind Tom Brady and getting close to Brett Farve and Peyton Manning.

2 Likes

Yeah, Brees has been a very good QB for a long time.

I like Detroitā€™s QB, Stafford. Heā€™s quite good. Today one the announcers mentioned itā€™s Staffordā€™s tenth season; heā€™s only 30 years old. I have a feeling heā€™ll be breaking records before all is said and done.

2 Likes

Yeah. He is pretty good. I like to watch him play. I like Phillip Rivers too. Brees is 39 he is signed for two years so 41 when his contract is up.

2 Likes

Mr LED has been printing parts all day and the squeaky noises the printer makes when itā€™s making small parts is really getting to me. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

The cravings are ebbing and flowing but I havenā€™t given in. The walk definitely helped. It does make it harder that my mom has cigarettes though. But another reason I am quitting is to show her it is possible. She has a terrible cough and it has been getting worse. If I quit she is more likely to as well

2 Likes

He has a 3D printer? That is so cool!

3 Likes

He does. Itā€™s what we got him for his birthday with money from all our parents and grandparents. It was $230 but itā€™s a good hobby. Heā€™s having a lot of fun with it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m making it my goal to be in bed by 10:30 and get to sleep nice and early. Itā€™s approaching 10:00 here. Iā€™m going to have a couple cups of chamomile tea, as well as 5 mg of melatonin and a 100 mg trazadone. For me thatā€™s pulling out all the stops, short of drinking myself to sleep. I want to wake up early tomorrow.

4 Likes