Say anything part LXXXVIII 👍

we had major storms last night, lots of local flooding and hail;

1 Like

Good morning! How’s everyone doing? Did you sleep well?

1 Like

Good morning. I’m doing great, haven’t been to sleep yet.

How are you doing? How did you sleep?

1 Like

I slept alright. Got about 5 hours. I wish it were all in one big chunk, but I’ll take what I can get. Lol

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: 78998654

1 Like

It looks lonely and need me to lay down on it :crazy_face: :joy: :rofl:

couchcalling

5 Likes

You gonna be ok?

2 Likes

Good dawn fellow humans! How are your activities? I am doing fanciful!

I feel my human brain is on steady ground, igneous I believe, quiet…I recently was given a stress ball, I am enjoying my two human legs.

Soon I shall harvest my f…human hair…for use in a wig, it’s a big deal to me because I’ve been growing it for years now. I want my Mohawk back.

I am wishing you all pleasant human activities this illumination cycle!

:llama:

4 Likes

up for another day. just got back from the grocery. i hadn’t bought groceries in a couple weeks.

my amazon prime was cancelled. i changed debit cards recently and never put in the new card information. i was spending almost $160/year for amazon prime and i wasn’t ordering much. so this is probably better. i can still get prime video through my tv, because mom and dad also have a prime membership. usually i shop at amazon around christmas time,and will buy a few items for gifts, and then occasionally i will buy something for me. but haven’t bought anything in over 6 months.

it’s a cold one today, it’s 58 degrees right now. i’ve acclimated to warmer weather, and now it just feels cold. i was liking the high 80’s temperatures we were having earlier in the week.

TW Total dad joke Coming up-

I was telling a friend today that I think I’m addicted to buying Beatles records.

He said, “do you need help?”

I said “no, I’ve already got that.”

4 Likes

I went to a pet shop to buy a goldfish. The assistant asked if I wanted an aquarium. I said, I don’t care what star sign it is.

5 Likes

Good jokes, thanks.

3 Likes

2 weeks and a day before we leave. the weekdays go by fast, but the weekends drag on. it seems time is going slower, now that i have something to look forward to.

i think im going to ask for a little trip for my bday, and christmas. i already have all the stuff i want.

I cut my mums grass, strimmed the edges and cleaned up the front, felt good doing it and it looked so much better.

2 Likes

I woke up after just a few hours of sleep, but I might just stay up, anyway. I have a lot to do tomorrow, but today I am just chillin.

2 Likes

i got hardly any sleep last night as well :frowning: i hate it when that happens

2 Likes

Somehow I’ve got a stolen Hampton Inn towel in my house. It’s old and ratty. I have no idea how it got here. I’m not in the habit of stealing hotel towels.

1 Like

@anon4362788. There’s a new SAY ANYTHING thread.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a little sad but I think I’ll be okay. Thank you.

1 Like

Continued at Say anything part lxxxix 💩