Say anything part LXXXIX 💩

It’s that time again.

5 Likes

I got the first post !

download

9 Likes

Man so close! 151515

3 Likes

Went to put on my sweats for a walk, and, er… My ARSE is showing through the back! Poor things are done for other than being cut into rags. Measured them and ordered what looks to be a comparable pair from Amazon for $13.50, shipped. We’ll see how that works out. Will grab a few more pairs if it does and they fit well. I love being able to clothes shop without going into department stores. Just BLECH.

7 Likes

Love me a comfy pair of sweats

3 Likes

I consider underwear my daily drivers, sweats essential for when I have to leave the house, blue jeans to be formal wear, which is avoided, and actual formal wear to be what I’ll forced to wear in Hell after I die.

4 Likes

I’ve started ordering clothing essentials from Amazon such as bras, socks and light weight summer sweats. I usually order brands that I’ve worn before so I know the size and style. So far so good and the prices are often so much better than Kohls for example.

I’ve also ordered tennis shoes and that worked out well too. I ordered several sizes and styles and returned the ones I didn’t like. That was before the pandemic though so I don’t know if Amazon has the same returns policy now as before the pandemic.

I always put any items I order online out in the garage for a week in “quarantine”. Then I wash any clothing items prior to use.

I’m finally getting my two IKEA orders delivered today after almost two months since placing the order. A marked difference between IKEA and Amazon in terms of efficiency. I’m still a big fan of IKEA in terms of the items they offer and the affordable prices, but they really need to improve their online ordering and their customer service (which is pretty much nonexistent).

4 Likes

I cant find the remote to my t.v. I guess I won’t be watching it.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Why don’t you change the numerals to capital numerals in the title @Loke?

2 Likes

I started getting fed up with Amazon when they started their own delivery service. I haven’t had anything but trouble with it. The last straw came when they left shoes I ordered at a vacant apartment on my floor instead of my apartment.

I’m not buying anything from Amazon anymore. I started ordering from walmart.com.

1 Like

I love IKEA products, but I cannot abide going in their stores unless it’s to their cafeteria (which NEEDS a drive-thru). My wife and I will order online, choose the $5 option where their staff grab everything for you, and then we just drive over and pick it up.

:grin:

1 Like

While all the IKEA stores were completely closed because of the pandemic, the only option was online ordering through the regional distribution center.

We only recently (in the past couple of weeks) got the click and collect option turned back on for the stores in Northern California (the stores are still closed except for this option). All the time slots are full though when I’ve checked. I wanted to get a sit stand desk for telecommuting but it’ll have to wait.

3 Likes

I woke up earlier than I really wanted to, shortly before 1:30 pm, nearly an hour ago. Oh well, it’s all good. I don’t work the next few days/nights, so I can sleep whenever I want the next few days.

3 Likes

I’m having a tuna sandwich and chips. I forgot if I ate lunch earlier or not. Oh well.

3 Likes

I went to the dollar store for treats, they running low on cookies :open_mouth: grass is soaked from the storm last night, so I best not mow the lawn, looks like more rain coming

6 Likes

I wear cords and jeans but never jogging pants (i think that is sweats) i think they look bad, sorry late reply lol

3 Likes

Maybe @ninjastar or @Moonbeam can. It’s too late to edit title.

3 Likes

I’ll do.it. I already corrected the Roman numeral to be 89

4 Likes

Sorry folks moonbeam had to change my title. I don’t know how to count using Roman numerals.

2 Likes

I always have to resort to Google to double check Roman numerals, especially for larger numbers. :nerd_face:

3 Likes