Say Anything Part 80! 👻

OK, good luck with that

2 Likes

good morning/night, ladies and/or gents,

keep it :100: snazzzzyy drizzle y’all.

Some good news, my akathisia seems to be gone after being on the reduced Zyprexa dose. I’m able to stand still or stay seated for extended periods of time without any problems. I went down from 10mg to 7.5mg about a month ago.

2 Likes

@ZombieMombie, @ninjastar, @anon9798425, @Moonbeam I think this thread needs to be shut down. I created a new one at:

1 Like

Must…have…last…post.

2 Likes

Hah!

Me last! :smile:

1 Like

There…it’s locked…I win!!

2 Likes

My schizophrenic episode seems to be subsiding more now. I had a fun day visiting the vet with the two puppies and getting a mix berry sprite. :slight_smile: I know, it’s not much and my parents think I’m selling myself short. They were so happy, we got to walk the dogs together as a family and I think they want me to “see the joys of exercise” because of my recent mild weight gain. In fact they they think I’m “doing the wrong thing” when I don’t take my looks seriously. Also I mentioned wanting to join a Buddhist group but I’m too shy to go because they are mostly Chinese in their late 20s and early 30s who attended college at UH. My parents really didn’t like that idea. I guess I’ll spend more time exercising in the yard for god knows why I have no idea why I need to loose weight except to keep my parents happy and I’m just so confused why they are so mad at me for having low motivation to loose weight. And my friend won’t stop bothering me about working as a peer coach again. Honestly why can’t people just mind their own business?? Anyways, it was fun going out today and I don’t think I will be working for a while. We might be doing support groups over the phone, though. Can’t wait for my ex to come back into my life and for the world to make a turn for the better. I did a Summer at Oxford in college and some very talented English majors were there though not all and I feel the Duke University English program in general should be very well respected. The school is in North Carolina. It’d be nice to have explored more programs but one is only allowed 4 years of schooling. I also took health science classes at the University of Hawaii. I’m not very good at science besides at mushroom stuff but anyways it’d be nice to make use of my learnings at support group once this quarantine ends. Very thankful I’ve been given a second chance to return to semi-sanity.

3 Likes

You sound a lot better @tukey

1 Like