Say Anything Part 80! 👻

Oh cool. What dvd did u get?

Yea I did but I’m ashamed of posting it on here

I’m going to try one or two more times of painting portraits and then I give up if it is not to how I want it to be, n revert back to nature cos that might b easier for me.

1 Like

I got a 70’s ecological horror flick titled Frogs. LOL!

It’s a total cheeseball of a movie. I’ve seen it a bunch of times before, but I wanted to own a hardcopy for my collection. :slight_smile:

Don’t be ashamed of your artwork. We all have to learn somewhere. :blush:

1 Like

Well tbh I’m not ashamed of it per se, just embaressed or something, to post it on here.

I’m so glad u r able to enjoy movies. Wat a nice way to spend some time. I’m really bad with watching things except the news really.

Anyways, take care Monte its nice to have u on this forum ur such a friendly dude

Let’s hope we are not in quarantine from covid for too long.

1 Like

Thank you!

I hope we’re not in quarantine for much longer too.

I miss the library and digging for treasures in the thrift stores!

Take care. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I finally finished my teaching work for the night. If only my students knew how much time I put into this stuff. I’ll be back at it tomorrow night. I’ll chill the rest of tonight, though.

3 Likes

Shredded chicken tacos for dinner. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I had the chest pressure / mild pain sensation yesterday. I have 2 peoples’ worth of Hydroxychloroquine spare (36 pills), and I just started taking it. Pressure is much better now.

I know how the coronavirus testing situation is in the UK, but maybe a compassionate doctor can give you a 2 week prescription of that + Azithromycin? They’re using that combo for all the cases in a region of Italy now, and more and more places are adopting it after the good testing data.

Nice! Those look really good there

1 Like

Anybody gonna watch the new star wars movie? return of the skywalker comes out on digital tomorrow.

1 Like

Watching The Lord of the Flies (90’s version) now for free with ads.

Also watched The War (90’s) with Elijah Wood and Kevin Costner. Fun flick with a mild tearjerker in the end.

Gonna watch a pipe smoking documentary later on Vudu. Have to rent it but that’s okay. Heard good things about it.

:innocent:

2 Likes

I remember that movie The War!

That was a really good one.

I hope you enjoy the 90’s version of Lord of the Flies. I’ve read the book, and I think I saw the movie a super long time ago.

I dig the reaches of your creative antennae Skunky :wink: :blush:

1 Like

I’m way behind on my Star Wars movies. I would like to see the new one though.

2 Likes

I just got through watching Frogs. A true masterpiece of American cinema LMAO.

2 Likes

So at first the myrbetriq was helping a lot with my bladder issues and I was even sleeping through the night and not having to use the bathroom. Recently it just feels like it’s basically stopped working. I am very bummed. Back to going to the bathroom every 5 seconds at night and having urges to go if I so much as roll over in bed.

My little brother sent me a Happy Birthday text at 5 pm yesterday, and somehow I totally missed it and didn’t read it until now. It’s 3 AM where he is so I can’t text him back. I feel really bad about not thanking him right away like usual. I guess I’ll just wait until tomorrow and thank him, it means a lot to me. The older one of my two younger brothers never wishes me a happy birthday but the youngest always does.

4 Likes

I am sure it is nothing. After getting back after going out the house I get super conscious about how my chest is. I seem to keep wondering if that was the time I went out and caught it. Normally turns out to be nothing though, I wouldn’t worry until you get a fever or a persistent cough.

1 Like

Thanks for the reassurance Admiralbarkley it really help :smiley:

Hav u heard back from nhs yet?

1 Like

About what? 1515151

1 Like

Volunteering.

H6grhu

1 Like

Oh, no not yet. They have a lot of applications to review so it might take a while.

1 Like