8 Likes

Haha!

I wish I could give ya a cool prize. :trophy:

I’m doing well. A little bored, but well. :slight_smile:

How about yourself?

2 Likes

You are too fast :leopard::leopard::leopard:

2 Likes

I’m doing okay, other than the usual pre-work anxiety. My shift starts in two and a half hours.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I hear ya man. I remember those feelings, the stomach butterflies and stress.

Hopefully your night will have some nice quiet moments.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can hope. It will probably be busy, though, like last night.

1 Like

I think it’s kick ass how you always add animal emojis to your replies.

:blush:

6 Likes

for the past week or so, when i lay down at night i’ve been fantasizing about my afterlife. will i wake up at an earlier date to relive my life? what will happen? i try to make up my own truth an will it to happen.

2 Likes

Still Doing Music Research Within The Constructive Riot Within The Webbing Particles of Connectivity.

Going to Be Working On My Second Album Soon (!!!)… . … :house_with_garden: :eagle: :house_with_garden:

2 Likes

Thanks. Just trying to keep it fun. :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:

3 Likes

Good news fellow Americans, they’re getting closer to making a deal on the current stimulus package.

More details should be available later tonight.

:sunny:

4 Likes

Just ate some enchiladas.

Hope everyone is doing well. I’m having a pretty good day.

I got to see my mom!

9 Likes

went over to mom and dad’s earlier, i had 7 pieces of pizza, sweet lord i feel so fat. then we all took turns playing a song on alexa while having a drink, no buzz but i got the hiccups haha.

dreading tomorrow, nothing to do. the weather wont warm back up for a couple weeks im guessing so im just going to be inside everyday.

im trying to figure out why im having such a hard time with this social distancing, considering i always social distance. im not sure to be honest, my life is no different than before.

o and i came up with a more realistic schedule

10am wake have coffee
11am walk on treadmill
12pm-3pm listen to talk radio, eat lunch, get online
3pm- yard work
4pm shower and shave
5pm- home chores
6pm- eat dinner
7pm-9pm guitar practice
9pm-12am- get online, listen to music

12am-10am sleep.

5 Likes

Yummy! I love enchiladas :yum:

Whenever I go to any Mexican restaurant that’s what I usually order. And they usually make it for me if it’s not on the menu haha.

That’s great to hear though, that you got to see your mom and eat a nice meal.

:blush:

4 Likes

That’s awesome

Thanks, yeah the enchiladas were so good.

How are you doing?

3 Likes

Just watched good will hunting! Had some beer now I’m watching OJ 25 … How’s it going today for everyone else??? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@raelyn218. I read on the last say anything about your daughter who wins fart contests against her brothers. That reminds me of my daughter’s belching abilities. Haha :laughing:. Crazy stuff. And she’s a little thing too. About 5’ tall.

@Loke she’s about 4’11" or so 80 pounds. She can burp pretty good depending on the pop she drinks, Dr. Pepper in a can or A&w root beer in a can are best bets.

At my brother’s wedding in October she and my best friend had a burping contest, cause that’s how our small group rolls. Best friend won, but she’d had 2 rum and Cokes before Raina had her pop, so unofficially a head start, lol.

2 Likes