Say Anything - Part 31

Going to courthouse I’m late. I want to know if I can schedule my hearing again.

■■■■ ■■■■

2 Likes

Going to work in my workshop at home today, to cold to go out, might even work in my undies :blush:

wk

5 Likes

It’s been 750 days since my mom died

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. It will get easier, but it takes time. My mom died in 2006, and my dad died in 2013. I still miss them, still wish I could talk to them, but it has gotten easier over time.

4 Likes

Cool! :open_mouth:
What is it?

Its a pic of my workshop, of couse without me in my undies LOL

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you have many good memories to look back on

2 Likes

My driver’s license was revoked. I have to fax off papers.

Sob I did this to myself i

went and got my shot and talked to my caseworker. she said she could take me grocery shopping if needed. im not sure she will be able to every week which is what I need, if not weekly then I wont bother her.

o and I got a pack of smokes…now waiting for my parents to leave me alone so I can smoke, they’ll go somewhere surely they always do. I get a lot of alone time.

1 Like

wondering if I should get a phone or not. I don’t think i’ll be able to afford it. I got 500 for rent 300 for food a month. phone would cost me 40/mo. maybe if I qualify for some additional ssi i’ll get a phone. I don’t really need one right now, my parents are the only people I call and my one friend.

1 Like

I’m the same way. I don’t call many people. I have like two friends that i text with and that’s about it.

1 Like

I have one friend and I doubt him

I got a bath. I haven’t really gotten anything else done today, so not really a very productive day yet. But it’s only 10am.

I plan to make lunch and then go shopping later. I have to get a new blanket for baby LED. It’s getting cold at night.

2 Likes

I spent the morning helping my dad install a new faucet in the kitchen. I’m not too good with tools and fixing things but luckily my dad is.

2 Likes

I will ignore everybody on this thread except my friends. Oops somebody already does this

I don’t understand i don’t get replies here also but I don’t mind

It’s about the principle not the replies.

1 Like

I’m probably having a vendeta with myself.

1 Like

@anon96660997 you should not mind, most people here are a bad environment anyhow.

1 Like

I had a nightmare. TW I met a guy who was kind and fun to be around. We went on several dates and everything was going well. Then randomly one day we went to a water park and he started trying to come onto me very strong like trying to grope me and kiss me and I was startled and pulled back and said I wasn’t ready for that. But from that point on he became insistent…one night we were hanging out he asked me to kiss him and I said ok but when I went in he sprayed my face with something. And I immediately felt very lightheaded and loopy and couldn’t stand right and he pulled me in for a hug and I asked why he was doing this to me and he was fine with just talking and hanging out before and he said “yeah I know but then you had to f***ng touch me” and then he raped me. I was trying to crawl away and was calling for help the whole time but no one came until afterwards.

When I woke up I sort of just huddled in bed for a while.