Say Anything - Part 31

I had a juicer for that but a blender is probably healthier, you get more fiber to balance out the sugars. I stopped juicing cause I couldn’t afford to keep doing it but there are some delicious recipes out there to explore.

what kind of vegetable juice are you interested in?

Oh, something with a lot of tomatoes, a little celery and brocoli. Not sure what else haha.

cool…here’s to your health :grinning:

my buddy is kind of an asshat…lol that’s his word. anyways he sent me an email last Thursday about hanging out Saturday or Monday and I responded with suggestions of things we could do and he never responded, the days just passed. I’m really wondering why he needs me as a friend anyways, we already got in a drunken fight years ago…

o well it’s up to him to respond. i’ll probably hear from him before Christmas.

If he wants a Xmas present you will

@Boogaloo I bought a Ninja Bullet and never looked back. It is a wonderful thing to use.

I’m starting to see the wisdom of not consuming beer. I only drink when I watch movies so I’m now doing constructive things like art or reading or improving my penmanship. So it’s been almost two weeks with no drinkies and I feel great. Hopefully my taste for the beer is getting on gone.

:grinning:

good luck with the drinking… I have my own issues where that’s concerned. I find im much more motivated when I don’t drink but much more content when I do…recently I’ve been on the wagon not sure how long it will last.

It’s important to stop worrying and just have fun with what you got. I think I’ve suffered from worry and expectations of myself instead of just having fun my whole life.

Yes @BrianTex you just hit the nail on the head. I like to do a mental exercise with myself where I imagine what would I do if I had only 24 hours to live. I know for the most part if that was the case there would be no last minute bucket list. I wouldn’t be able to do much at all which is why I’m focusing on good things now while I can.

:grinning:

15151515 i need food

Is Twin Peaks restaurant is that about that show Twin Peaks that was on in the 90s which I loved?

I don’t think so but I am not sure. I didn’t watch that show.

It’s kind of like a Hooters but has more than just wings. The waitresses are young and wear little clothing but the food is good.

My sisters won’t step foot in the place because of that even though I told them they have good food. They even give you a free meal on your birthday like Denny’s does.

I don’t go there very often. It’s been over a year and a half since I have eaten at one but they have good fish tacos and the wings are good but I like them naked or without the batter.

@Arlbar. Do they have Daylight Savings Time in Canada?

Yes they do. It takes a few days to get back on track

Shower of course I’ll get killed.

Decided to delay school until fall 2019 or later. I figured this cs50 class is really good, much better than what I can get at college. Im also taking how things work, an intro physics class from coursera. I also am reading intro to math thinking. I plan on relearning math from pre calculus and up.

Once my transcripts get evaluated, I plan on getting an AS in math and maybe transferring. Sometimes, I have a hard time thinking, getting motivated, and I get fatigued.

I want to be a math major again.

Depakote helps me but makes me tired and less motivated and more fatigued. Sometimes, it is harder to think. But i can sort of drive now, even though i hate it.

I have to do blood work and i want to see more stability before i commit to school.

CS50 and this?

I’m trying to take those two courses too. Trying…

Irrational fear sucks. Being afraid of nothing in particular… like the emotion just comes up on its own. I really hope I can get over that symptom because it just doesn’t seem to go away.

My autobiographical memory is so bad that my head is empty of my whole life.
Every morning i start from the beginning, like i’m reseted.