Say Anything - Part 31

School band. Aaaaaaaaaargh.

1 Like

7 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! Poor you

1 Like

I know, right? Sounds like big farts and we all laugh

2 Likes

Home from work, should I work in the workshop or have a nap???I have a monitor and a dvd player in the work shop so I watch films while working

4 Likes

Work in the wood shop. My grandfather used to do that. He actually made a rocking baby bed for my cousin when she was born.

2 Likes

Mines where i clean up copper and brass to sell on the scrap market

Oh I thought you said wood shop.

1 Like

We did crafts.

11 Likes

I have not worked in the workshop since last winter, so been putting stuff in there all summer for jobs to do in the winter, need a lot of attention

workshop

2 Likes

Going tomorrow to see if I can get my dl reinstated.

1 Like

im tired but dont think i can sleep.
Need to do stuff that i had planned for the day first…

I need to do some laundry but my husband just laid down for a nap in my room where the washer and dryer are. Good grief. I hate having a house so small for our big family. I really miss our old place.

1 Like

I felt so dead tired waking up just now after 12 hours of bed. I hate my sleep disorder. It is more debilitating to me than my psychotic mood illness. I just want my sleep treated already but have to wait another 2-3 months assuming my insurance even wants to approve it.

Some have it worse Yes, but my life still sucks quite considerably

bad weather for jogging today

Might take it real slow and bundle up, hope for the best

1 Like

younger bro will visit this weekend, s’gonna be great

3 Likes

Holy crap, man. That’s below freezing. Be careful if you go out on the road

1 Like

mom says she’s going to start cooking all the time when she gets her new kitchen. too bad for me, i’ll be living on my own then, but dad should be happy.

actually I won’t use the oven at all, except for a frozen pizza here or there. my diet is mostly smoothies, salads, canned goods. I don’t have to cook at all, saute some butter is all. I will need to get a new ninja bullet for my smoothies

going to get some smokes tomorrow when I get my shot. a pack lasts me 3 days, it’s an enjoyable 3 days and then it’s over.

3 Likes

I sometimes entertain the idea of getting a blender to make my own vegetable juice.

2 Likes

I had a juicer for that but a blender is probably healthier, you get more fiber to balance out the sugars. I stopped juicing cause I couldn’t afford to keep doing it but there are some delicious recipes out there to explore.

what kind of vegetable juice are you interested in?

1 Like