Say Anything - Part 31

I’m okay. I’ve been up for an hour now, but haven’t really done anything other than drink coffee and smoke cigarettes.

I figure in about half an hour I’ll get in the shower and really start my day.

That sounds like a good day to me :blush:.

When my illness took hold I had problems with my daughter. She was rebellious. She stole things. I was very worried about her. She’s ok now.

You can eat anything you want as long as it’s in moderation. I do admit I’ve binged the past 2 nights.

Sorry you’re feeling bad @Nova. I hope things get better for you as the day progresses.

Thank you :slight_smile:

what to eat for lunch? maybe more jalapeno and pineapple pizza. haven’t ordered pizza for a couple weeks. we don’t have anything at the house…well I have 6 cans of garbanzo beans :rofl: but I don’t feel like eating that right now.
pizza it is.

went with jalapeno and pineapple again. 20 bucks tip included. should be here in 40 minutes

Pizza is always a good choice.

I love pizza but I tend to overdo it. I’ve been eating less of it recently, like once every 2-3 weeks instead of 3 times a week. I hate to cook and it’s so easy to make or order and it’s always good.

I’m eating pretzels. I’ve had a craving for them ever since the “how many holes does a pretzel have” thread from the other day!

I like sardines actually. I crave them sometimes

I ate the whole pizza now im stuffed. this one was better than the last one I got. they put less jalapeno’s on there so it wasn’t so hot on the tongue and you could taste the pineapple.

the delivery driver is still there, he told me he was quitting last time I had a pizza delivered. he needs the money I guess, I always tip him pretty well, about 6.50. I think that is pretty good but it’s probably not the most lucrative pizza joint to work for, it’s kind of a rural community once you get out of town.

I tip everybody. At every restaurant (except fast food) and I even tip the hair dresser. No matter what my bill is I always give $3. One time I didn’t have enough $$ to tip and I came back the next day with the tip (that was b4 they took cards at restaurants)

I’m on the bus :bus:

Just got done taking my 2nd bath :bath: at 1300.

I just realized I’ve been in a bad mood all my life and I can still change that. It only took me until 45 to realize it.

What would be accetable to tip a groomer? They are excellent with her

I really don’t know. Maybe just ask the groomer. I don’t think it would be inappropriate to ask the groomer or google it

I’d give her $3 (US)

My son brought a trombone home. Help.