Say Anything - Part 31

I’m eating “fried dill pickle” potato chips, good stuff :yum:. It kills me how they list the serving size as 1 ounce (28 grams). As far as I’m concerned the serving size is one bag (2.875 ounces).

6 Likes

I agree :point_up:!!!

1 Like

Have you ever had fried pickles? They’re yummy too

2 Likes

I don’t know what to do. I pick up my kids in just under two hours. The house is clean. The laundry is going. My body is aching. My face is fat from infected teeth. My head is pounding and my ears are plugged. I could nap. I could prep supper. I could watch tv. Sigh

Oh yeah, they’re great!

I am so excited for Saturday it’s my first real official date we are calling a date and not just a hangout. We’re doing the whole movie dinner thing and he already paid for it. I’m nervous…but there will be drinks so hopefully that will help!! Ha!!

5 Likes

Good luck! I hope you have a great date! :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you like to read?

my shorts have arrived in the mail. they fit fine, now time to start working out in them.

I guess my smoking habit was short lived, no point working out and then smoking.

2 Likes

I listen to audio books but I can’t read a book. My mind won’t let me.

2 Likes

I understand. The only thing I can concentrate on is this forum usually

2 Likes

I feel my depressive symptoms coming on strong again . Ima look for a therapist

1 Like

I just dismantled and moved a king size bed all by myself.

Feeling pretty strong and proud.

Had to move it to make room for the hospital bed my mother in law requires.

They’re discharging her any minute now.

9 Likes

Good job @anon54386108!

2 Likes

I just chopped and cooked a pound of bacon and added it to the crock pot. The recipe calls for three ounces of bacon bits, but screw that, real bacon is way better. Before too long I’ll add the cream cheese. The recipe says to top each serving with shredded cheddar, but I think I’ll just mix it in. This potato soup is going to be good :yum:.

5 Likes

I’ve recently had a better attitude. I’m not sure why but I feel way better but not too much better. Just right. Other than pain I’m dealing pretty good. I have a gathering on Saturday and i have a decent attitude about it. Hopefully.it doesn’t snow.

2 Likes

My oldest rat died today.

I’m sorry @anon4362788 rats are great pets. Very intelligent.

1 Like

That is so sad :broken_heart:

I went and voted today at my old elementary school. I went there from 1975 to 1980 so it had been over 40 years almost.

Brought back some memories

3 Likes