šŸ˜ŗ Say Anything -- Part 29

Haha!! Yeah, I was up fairly late. But I woke up at a decent time, around 7ish. The sun was out too. It was really nice. :blush: I made the coffee pretty weak.

Sorry to hear that youā€™re coming down with a cold.

1 Like

kickass theyā€™re pouring the foundation right now. dad says it will only take two weeks to build the house in the factory and then they ship it in two pieces from northern Indiana. I know what your thinkingā€¦a factory built house? but dad showed me the drawings and it should look pretty good when itā€™s done.

the company that builds it also gets it secured on the foundation and then the contractors take over finishing it off and grading the yard. dad says it will take the contractors 4-5 weeks once the house is placed on the foundation.

2 Likes

I canā€™t even believe how bad the night eating has gotten with seroquel. I wake up literally surrounded by trash of whatever I shoved in my mouth in a zombie state the night before. I have been working hard to moderate my calorie intake during the day and I feel like all that effort is just wasted because of it. Iā€™m not sure how to fix it.

Kitty sleeping on me.

12 Likes

Finally warming up and snow has stopped, it will all melt in the next few days

6 Likes

Well the kitty is gone I think. She either found her way home and just stopped by for the night orā€¦ wellā€¦ hopefully thatā€™s why she left.

2 Likes

I have heat! Maintenance must have fired up the boilers today. It was quite chilly in here last night, but now itā€™s nice and toasty. I can be nude in my apartment all I want now, with no worry of freezing my junk off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Good to hear. I sometimes do the nude thing too. I just cover the package with a maple leaf for protection.

2 Likes

out of cigs. smoked the pack. no more for a few months, maybe never. so far this year Iā€™ve had two packs

Tried to make peanut brittle twice,

Burned it both times.

Now my house smells like sugar and fire.

6 Likes

Alright, so the guy who was supposed to interview me never returned my call, neither did the manager return my email :confused: Itā€™s actually cool, I just got my mark back for my first photoshop assignment and my prof said I need to practise. This program is going to take up most of my time and energy, no working for now.

1 Like

Iā€™m debating going in for round threeā€¦

2 Likes

Lol it smells like sugar and fire, huh? :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone know what happened to @Borath? I havenā€™t seen him around lately.

2 Likes

As weird as it sounds Iā€™m glad I have the flu. Then no one will visit or expect me to do anything. Itā€™s like all the stuff that stresses me out in the world I can avoid.

3 Likes

So, did you make a third attempt? Peanut brittle is so good. :yum:

1 Like

I didnā€™t.

My mother in law tried the second batch and said it didnā€™t taste burned,

So maybe it turned out okay after all.

Now I have to clean up that mess and set my sights on dinner.

What are you eating tonight?

3 Likes

I havenā€™t decided yet. Iā€™ll either make a frozen pizza or a pasta and sauce mix. I have plenty of both.

I canā€™t afford groceries right now, so I need to eat what I have. I have plenty of food, though, so itā€™s all good.

Once I get this monthā€™s teaching pay I plan to make my bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole ā€¦ itā€™s going to be so good!

3 Likes

What are you thinking for dinner?

1 Like

Iā€™m making sausage with potatoes, cabbage and a hot mustard vinaigrette.

It should be pretty good,

At least, I hope it is,

Iā€™m starving right now.

Pasta sounds good,

If you have to have a lot of something,

Thatā€™s a good one.

1 Like