😺 Say Anything -- Part 29

It’ll be a while before I’m asleep. I’m not allowed to take my sleep aids because of my allergy test.

opened twitter and reddit accts last wk, may find some use for them in future. rn was very disappointed. might try facebook and gram next if i feel comfy in the following weeks. even though i dont see much benefit in social media, it is “normal people stuff” and normal ppl seem to be maintaining balance, so i will take what i feel benefits me from their lifestyle if it proves to rly do so

I’ve been in bed all day. It’s 10PM and almost time to sleep.
I don’t feel lazy though, because Saturday we cut down part of my mom’s 60 year old walnut tree in her backyard using only a hand saw. I was on this ladder cutting the branches- on top her one story house roof.

I found out I can order my favourite vape juice online. That’s really nice, because my bus card is about to run out and I can’t afford a new one.
I can even have it delivered to the grocery store near my house :smiley:

Good morning everyone :sunny:.

Have to work in the snow today, sitting here having my tea and will shower in a few.

Guess I’m better off than farmers here, their crops are buried in the snow, the weather will break a bit on the weekend but they need about 10 days to get crops off

I am trying to balance my finances so I will be able to get the Lancome and Estee Lauder holiday gift sets as well as the Christmas presents I want from my husband. I don’t know what to get him for Christmas though. I have $200 to spend on him, and I asked him to give me some ideas within that price range. He hasn’t (and probably won’t) come up with anything. I hate that. I end up having to pick random things, and he never really likes them. Last year, I spent a lot of time researching video games to find one I thought he’d like. He’s never played it.

So the sky is blue outside. I laiike wat I’m seeing. Its like really blue.

Just had pukka three ginger tea. Wow. That stuff is good quality.
I’d recommend that for flu remedy. And not doing excessive things. And keeping wrapped up.

I have a gynecologist exam tomorrow. I’m reeeeally not looking forward to it. I’m going to tell the gyno that we need to have a talk before she “gets in there”, so I can tell her what I need her to do and not to say.
They always ask me if I’ve gotten some sort of test done, and then I say no, and they say they want to do the tests, but then they stop before they’re done and go “you know what, we’ve put you through enough pain. Let’s save it for some other time” and that just makes me feel like I’ve failed.

So I’m going to tell the new one that I need her to not make comments like that, and just go ahead and get everything done even though I might whimper and whine.

What about an experience for the two of you to enjoy together? What attractions are around where you live or in driving distance?

To name just a few things around my area for some ideas: a brew tour, aquarium, river boat or lake cruise, hot air balloon ride (might be too much $), short train trip or one-day bus trip, play or sporting event or concert tickets,(we saw blue man group a few years ago), or something really out of box like Monster Jam/trucks at an arena, rodeo,

Ask if the doctor or nurse knows of any relaxation or distracting things you can concentrate on. Like perhaps breathing a certain way. inhale here, hold breath and exhale there… Or maybe the nurse can talk/conversate with you throughout?

Usually it helps if they remind me to relax my “down there” muscle and keep my butt lowered. I tend to tense up, and that makes it impossible for them to do their job.

I add different seasonings. Like old bay, kickin chicken, seasoned salt or pepper, mixed italian seasoning. I like my eggs a little runny too for dipping. They don’t like me, i have a slight intolerance for egg yolks, not quite an allergy

Or, perhaps, ask them to explain in detail what they are doing, before and while they are performing the exam? I know this helps me at the dentist when i get a cleaning.

got to hide my smoking from my parents. I’ve been walking over to the firepit at night and throwing my butts over the river bank. they’ll be gone tonight, so I can relax when I smoke.

I got my teeth cleaned a couple of weeks ago. I usually go every 6 months but I put it off for a year which was bad. I don’t floss regularly and I only brush my teeth once a day. Anyhow, the hygienist said that I’m starting to show signs of bone loss and that I need to take better care of my teeth. I’m actually taking him seriously this time because he pointed out that all my orthodontic work will go to waste.

I slept well last night, woke up around 7 this morning, but then an hour later I went back to bed and slept until 1pm. Nice, it felt good :slightly_smiling_face:

My broken tooth started hurting last night, and it’s hurting a little right now. I really should’ve gotten it removed when I had insurance. I now have no insurance and have no way of getting it taken care of. Damn it.

Do you live close to a dental school?

Sometimes they take on patients with problem teeth,

You’d be worked on by a student,

But they’d get your tooth out.

I’d be worth checking into, maybe.