šŸ˜ŗ Say Anything -- Part 29

Iā€™m in bed already, going to see if I can fall asleep early. Iā€™ll lay my head down when I finish my cigarette. I live life on the edge, smoking in bed. I donā€™t recommend this to anyone.

1 Like

No sabatoge. We were just tinkering with the screened words list and apparently the f bomb was accidentally removed from the list.

1 Like

1 Like

Damn, I canā€™t sleep. Iā€™m considering getting up and having something more to eat, like maybe heat up some leftover goulash.

2 Likes

So Iā€™m gonna attempt a half lotus posture for meditation. I tried a week ago and my knee was a bit achy for the next day but Iā€™ll take it easy or just restart the session and just use a chair. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever get back into a full lotus again but long as I can practice all is well.

1 Like

Damn, itā€™s 1am and Iā€™m still up. Iā€™m out of bed, at my desk, about to eat. At least I donā€™t have to be up early.

1 Like

Why you up so late?

I just canā€™t sleep. I went to bed three hours ago, but after hours of lying awake I figured I might as well get up for a little while. Iā€™ll go back to bed soon.

What AP do you take?

I get Abilify injections every three weeks.

I wonder if energy drinks contribute to my delusions/psychosis. I drink 4 every day. I feel like Iā€™m going down hill again. Last two days sucked.

Midnight here. Itā€™s raining out. I love listening to the rain.

Oh also trying not to go into hypochondriac mode. I have this weird sore on my tummy. I have no idea where I got it. Hopefully just some irritation from my shirt. I be up for an hour yet. Just gonna read.

1 Like

It make you tired?

No, I donā€™t notice any side effects from it.

I just told the pizza delivery driver he was whiny and to loose weight :joy:

He was complaining because a tree branch hit him in the face walking up to the doorā€¦ and he said take care of your yard better. I said Iā€™m a delivery driver too and I was going to tip you good but your whiny.

1 Like

Iā€™m also up fairly late. I slept the day away due to Seroquel. Now Iā€™m just listeninā€™ to the radio.

1 Like

they donā€™t help
i think causing psychosis is probably not possible or Caffiene would have a huge warning that we all have to watch and know about
i know it doesnā€™t help with sleep or anxiety, which can go a long way towards making you crazy though

No Agitation?

No agitation. Iā€™ve been tried on a lot of APs, and Abilify hasnā€™t caused me any real problems. I was on Abilify tablets in the past, but now I get the depot shots. No problems with either.

Are you listening to your creepy radio shows, Monte?

1 Like