😺 Say Anything -- Part 29

Yeah right you sonofabitch. How many times with the lies. Fuck you.

@freskonaleash that was not towards you what I just posted

1 Like

I know, it’s okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I should be able to sleep. How has your sleep been?

I’ve been sleeping fine. If anything I’m sleeping too much.

1 Like

That’s right I remember now.

1 Like

I’m tempted just to go to bed in ten minutes (9pm), but I feel like I should stay up a while longer, at least until 10 or 11. I’m not really tired, just bored and don’t really want to be awake.

1 Like

I’ve taken 3 naps today. I’m so tired. I don’t know what’s going on.

I need more happiness and less diseases.

5 Likes

Sign me up for this, too.

5 Likes

I just laid down for 5 minutes and feel slightly better. It’s crazy what just 5 minutes with your eyes closed can do. How much it can help.

I think I’m going to naked myself a snack/dinner of grapes and cheddar cubes. Mmmm

I’m guessing that was autocorrect? Lol

1 Like

Hahahaha yeah. Was supposed to be make.

1 Like

I’m considering making a big salad, or maybe just having a bowl of cereal. I have a little raisin bran crunch left, good stuff.

I checked and every variation of the f word was on the filter list except the actual f word. I added ■■■■ to the list of filtered words. Let’s see if it is filtered now.

EDIT: Yup, the word ■■■■ is now filtered. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Mr LED had cereal for dinner. He had the malt o meal version of Captain Crunch with berries. He’s ridiculous and bought a 3.5 POUND bag of the stuff. It’s massive.

1 Like

My favorite Cap’n Crunch is Oops All Berries. As a bonus it turns my poo funny colors lol. :rofl:

3 Likes

Okay, I realize that was TMI.

2 Likes

I love cheese. I wish it loved me back.

1 Like

Oh boy. I just cleaned like a madskunk. Too late for violin or didgeridoo now. I’m glad ■■■■ is now back on the filtered list. Is there an investigation regarding possible infiltrative activities or is this a case of internal sabotage? Hopefully the truth will be ascertained…the game is afoot.

Note: The ■■■■ Sherlockians say.