šŸ¶ Say Anything -- Part 28

When I first read this I thought, ā€œreally? Someoneā€™s been stalking Bud Bundy?ā€ Lol, then I remembered Bud Bundy on Married with Children was played by David Faustino. Oops.

1 Like

How are you feeling today @freakonaleash?

Iā€™m feeling okay. I lack the motivation I need to go to the laundromat, desperately need to go, but oh well, maybe this weekend.

How are you doing?

1 Like

Right on, happy to hear youā€™re feeling decent. I used to go to laundromats also, I would just bring some music to listen to on headphones.

I am doing pretty good :slight_smile: . I managed to wake up at a decent time today, then I crashed after having my morning meds and coffee haha.

I just got a new graphic novel, ā€œV For Vendetta.ā€ Itā€™s by Alan Moore.

1 Like

I slept until 11:00 today, got about twelve hours of sleep, hell yeah. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha :slight_smile: thatā€™s awesome!

Are you still working at the pharmacy?

1 Like

Damn I was out, Iā€™ve had 2 first posts

1 Like

Yeah, just barely. I got four hours this week, and another four hours next week. After that I should get more hours, if I end up staying there. Iā€™m looking for other work, canā€™t stay at a pharmacy where Iā€™m expected to work non-stop, no breaks or lunches.

1 Like

Ya snooze ya lose ! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lots of things today.

The Restoril is causing pretty severe memory loss. Iā€™m losing entire days. Not sure what to do about it.

The Trilafon is making me super hungry all the time. At least I assume thatā€™s what it is. Iā€™m not having much trouble staying with my normal diet, but itā€™s annoying to be so hungry all the time.

I finally got set up with a new therapist. A psychologist that used to do schizophrenia research and also specializes in PPD and PTSD. Iā€™m really excited to start seeing her. My first appointment is on the 27th. She was going to get me in next week but Iā€™m busy. So Iā€™m really excited about her availability as well.

4 Likes

Depression is still lingering and itā€™s been hours since I had coffee. I am starting to wonder if it is truly the coffee.

Itā€™s weird I was depressed then anxious and energetic then depressed again.

1 Like

Could be that youā€™re depressed and the caffeine is just hiding it enough to get you by in the morning?

1 Like

Could be but I feel elated too so I am not absolutely sure.

1 Like

Are you sza or sz?

When i have more energy/awareness/alertness I can become depressed. It sucks so bad.

Schizoaffective

Could it be that?

Ohhhh Iā€™m so excited! I want to nap but Iā€™m so happy. Haha! I guess 4 cups of coffee can do that.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Could be I have had mood swings for the past couple weeks