🐶 Say Anything -- Part 28

So you know how everyone else’s minds operate? Whatever man, don’t take ■■■■ so seriously; it was just a romantic quote.

Alright, I’ll stick to Green Eggs and Ham.

Have you ever been so in love you never awoke and slept almost the entire day for days in a row?

No, I honestly have not. When I’m in love I’m happy and want to be awake to enjoy it. Again, you’re taking this way too seriously.

Officially had a good day today. Gonna probably go to sleep soon

1 Like

■■■■■■■ boo G-D hoo

Slow and steady wins the race.

I need to do that. I’m slow, but currently not steady. If I gain momentum and motivation and remain stable, I don’t see why I cannot do well in life. I want a career and an education.

I’m not really ready yet. Last two days, I made good progress.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is another day. Maybe the last of my 50 years but maybe the first when I see myself in their eyes. For now I’ll let sleep decide.

@insidemind, do you by any chance know anything about “Neuroplasticity”? I’m doing research on it atm, trying to figure out of it’s real or not.

Are you feeling okay, @FatMama?

Rough day. Hoping.tomorrow is better

1 Like

Aww I see. I’m sorry to hear you had a rough day. Have a good night. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

:v:

1 Like

Not really, except that the brain can learn and grow. It is plastic in a sense. I’m sure there are various factors involved. I believe it is real to an extent. I just finished a class on “How to Learn Math” and they mentioned neuroplasticity. I also took the class “Learning How to Learn” and read the book and it pretty much covered the same thing. I believe that’s what the current research shows.

Children have the most plastic brains. It decreases as you age.

I wonder what the research shows for schizophrenics. I find it is harder to learn things and keep up.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m unsure what the info is for schizophrenics. I want to get some books about it, so if it’s cool with you can I PM you in the future with what I find out?

I came across some books that look fairly good by a Dr. in the field. His name is Norman Doidge. And his book, “The Brain That Changes Itself” is supposed to be a good intro into the world of neuroplasticity.

1 Like

Yes, that would be great.

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: I’m gonna go lay down and catch some radio shows.

Take care and good night.

:v:

How do you spell the word “crazy” ?

Did my sunday cleaning. I never thought I’d say this, but it feels kinda good.

1 Like

I’m on my way to New Jersey :bus:

2 Likes

Long range forecast for here is cold, damn way to early for winter

2 Likes