šŸ¶ Say Anything -- Part 28

This video pushes me to do better:

Pretty powerful stuff:

I just ate a big, tasty Caesar salad. :yum:

The chili is good to go, but I might just let it sit on the stove for a little while yet, with the burner turned down to warm. All thatā€™s left to do is melt in some shredded extra sharp cheddar, then boil some spaghetti, and toss it all together. Yep, Iā€™ll be eating well tonight :slightly_smiling_face:. Hell, Iā€™ll be eating chili mac for the next few days.

2 Likes

I am going to eat a pot roast tonight. So far the day has been going good.

2 Likes

My bf was coming home and a deep male voice
Calls me names Everytime he comes back home. Are they ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sitting there watching vand waiting to call me names

My cable is out. On the phone with Cox. Missing the LSU game. I pay these assholes $275 a month. They better get it straightened out quick.

1 Like

Donā€™t go to spectrum. Theyā€™re conartists

1 Like

Itā€™s almost 2am and I canā€™t go to bed until my products are finished in Hay Day in about 10 minutes :joy:

I know I need to take action and do something with this day but instead i will stay in my basement watching SNL by myself

Iā€™m starting to make progress on my paper work

2 Likes

I havenā€™t watched SNL in ages. Is it still any good? For me, it was at its best in the early 90ā€™s, with people like Norm MacDonald, Chris Farley, David Spade, Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, among others.

Being born in 1997 I donā€™t have the perspective of having watched it before the current era, so I canā€™t say if itā€™s better. To me its absolutely hilarious. thereā€™s few cast members i donā€™t get a kick out of. Search YouTube for anything with Pete Davidson in it. Heā€™s my favorite cast member.

1 Like
1 Like

ā€œYou know youā€™re in love when you canā€™t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.ā€ --Dr. Seuss

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the stupidest thing Iā€™ve ever heard and the opposite of how it works.

Have you never lied awake at night, just looking at your partner, feeling overwhelmed with happiness that youā€™re with them?

1 Like

Have you ever lay awake all night because you hate everybody?

1 Like

I kinda like that quote. Maybe youā€™re just not much for romantic sentiment.

Some of us try to fill our hearts with love, rather than with hate.

Actually Iā€™m a realist thinking about love is how people fall asleep.

I ordered 2 pizzaā€™s, Pizza Party for me

3 Likes