šŸ¶ Say Anything -- Part 28

Dang sometimes I feel like I donā€™t belong. Itā€™s a passing thought. Iā€™ve had a mostly good few days. I know I more or less fit in here thankfully. I have trouble with socializing now. It used to be different. I shouldnā€™t let it bother me.

2 Likes

I had major emotions this morning after drinking too much caffeine. I canā€™t drink it period! Itā€™s also been two weeks without nicotine.

2 Likes

Well itā€™s good that youā€™ve stayed away from nicotine. I donā€™t drink coffee. Iā€™m not sure what caffeine might do to me. My psychiatrist usually tells me to stay away from caffeine, alcohol, and pot.

1 Like

Avoid caffeine winter worth it. Iā€™m trying n withdrawal for both days d them.

How you been Thai?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been alright for the past three or four days. Before that I was hearing voices. Itā€™s no joke dealing with that stuff. How about yourself?

1 Like

Worrying about what people think of me. Paranoia.

Having paranoia is difficult. Try not to worry what others think of you so much. I donā€™t think it helps. I know itā€™s tough but maybe focus on something that will keep your mind busy?

1 Like

Someone cut the hoses to the washers in the laundry room down the hall from me, so now the laundry room and hallway are flooded. Welcome to the ghetto, where we canā€™t have ā– ā– ā– ā–  without someone ruining it. Welcome to the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ghetto.

I donā€™t even use the washers here; I go to a laundromat, but it still pisses me off.

Wow what medicine are you on? Iā€™ve never heard anyone say the loved it.

Mom said I was acting strange. I agree with her.

I keep hearing screaming. Sounds far away. Sounds the same whether I am inside, out, or walking.

1 Like

I am on perphenazine, tegretol, and cogentinā€¦itā€™s just working very well for me and I havenā€™t had much relief in a long time

3 Likes

I agree with you, anxiety and depression influences your appetite.
When Iā€™m most obnoxious with the food(before exams) I have to eat and I hate it, it feels a waste of money.

Ask your doctor if ur relationship with food is healthy, for me it isnā€™t :confused:
Good luck with it anyway, sometimes it takes time to deal with daily things that seems easy to most people, but hard for a fewā€¦

Iā€™m doing a work for physiology about eating disorders. I have to do a 10 minute talk to the class(30 for all 3 of us), so Iā€™ll do some research and if youā€™re interested I will let you know what I find :wink:

1 Like

I havenā€™t had a cigarette in three hours, thatā€™s when I ran out of them, and Iā€™m going to try to get to sleep without buying any tonight. I probably wonā€™t go to bed for another hour or so. If I can make it through until morning with no nicotine I will feel like I accomplished something, then go from there. I need to quit smoking again, canā€™t afford to keep buying smokes.

3 Likes

My briar wood for pipe making still has not arrived from Turkey. But on a happy note my knee is healing up nicely.

3 Likes

I been trying to learn algorithms myself. They are difficult and i wonder if I am even capable of doing it :frowning: I wish you well on your math studies though

1 Like

Good morning, everyone. I hope you all slept well.

2 Likes

I started vaping in order to quit cigarettes. Now I puke if I try to smoke a cigarette Iā€™m not telling you what to do or anything. I leaned down from 6mg to 3mg to zero. I just vape to keep my comfort until I run out of no nic .Iā€™m rooting for you!

Woke up at four am. Ughā€¦

1 Like

Feel okay this morning. Letā€™s see how the rest of the day goes.

1 Like