🐶 Say Anything -- Part 28

Good morning everyone. Just on time I’m starting to feel kind of okay. I see my pdoc tomorrow and now I don’t remember anything I was upset about.

1 Like

Well, when I went to my therapy appointment, the therapist told me she works with Medicare patients, not Medicaid or Medicaid managed care plans, like I have. She still did my intake stuff, asked me a lot of questions. I will see a different therapist for an actual therapy appointment on October 1st.

While I was out I got a haircut (I was way overdue), picked up my Cymbalta and treated myself to a beef quesarito from Taco Bell. I hadn’t had Taco Bell, or any other fast food, in months.

Now I’m enjoying a cup of coffee.

4 Likes

Minor complaint of the day: The ex I’m living with left the tortillas open in the fridge overnight. They are now cold and dried out. >:( So like half of these tortillas are gonna be unusable because the texture will be horrible due to them losing all of their moisture. It’s a zip container for a reason. AUGH.

Visited my mom got called gay and hoe. I don’t like people right now I’m more concerned about my mom than a ■■■■■■■ piece if ■■■■. Running his mouth. I’m catching the bus somewhere else. I don’t have to listen to it.

Is this what schizophrenia feels like:

1 Like

Passenger got up to talk about me with the bus driver said people call her names.burn in hell all of you.

There are infinite different sizes of infinity:

Damn, I REALLY don’t want to go to work. ■■■■■■■ pharmacy. Maybe tomorrow and this weekend I can put out some job applications.

2 Likes

I’m doing okay. Just diken around. Hope everyone is doing well.

4 Likes

Not good. Not leaving apt for a while.

1 Like

I’m doing laundry today

1 Like

dad got a lower flood insurance quote so he’s moving forward with the new home build. originally they quoted him 3500/year but then he got a elevation certificate that showed the house would be out of the flood plain and now the insurance is like 300/year. the bank required the flood insurance as part of the lending process.

they break ground Monday. he thinks there is a chance they’ll be in their new home by Christmas. it will be nice to be back living by myself again.

cup of green tea made me throw up again. I don’t know why, I had like 5 cups yesterday and nothing happened but today I had a cup and got nauseas. luckily I didn’t have any food in my stomach so it was just liquids I lost

How’s the cymbalta doing for you?

10 minutes til my intake appointment. I’m nervous. I definitely need to remember to bring up yesterday’s panic attack.

2 Likes

I’m going for a nap, don’t try and talk me out of it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Think I’ve relapsed into my old ways of disordered eating. I’ve been eating only around four (small) meals a week. Food is disgusting to me.

I don’t want to lose weight though! I love my body. I want a fatter ass if anything.

Maybe it’s depression? I should probably go to the doctors.

4 Likes

The Cymbalta seems to be doing a fairly good job for me, seeing some improvement :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Work wasn’t bad, though I wasn’t doing actual work. I just did computer-based training for four hours.

Idk, maybe I can stick it out at the pharmacy for a while. I’m just so sick of job hopping.

I mean, really, to think of all the jobs I’ve had in the past year alone. A year ago I was working at the hospital, then the foundry, then the gas station and 7-eleven (same owner), now the pharmacy. Teaching has been the only mainstay, been there for eight years.

2 Likes

I’m tired. It’s almost 1.30am here. My friend said he’d take me home, but now he’s on his phone and unresposive, haha.