đŸ¶ Say Anything -- Part 28

Mentally burnt out. Thinking too hard drains me. Is this common?

1 Like

Wonder if this affects those on SSI too:

1 Like

Still on an emotional rollercoaster but the end of the day was just fine. I am looking forward to the phone interview.

I got my period for the first time in almost a year. My flow is so heavy I bled through several times during tonight.
Uuugh.

Guess I’ll be sleeping on my black couch tonight so don’t ruin any more sheets.
Ew.

I foreseen my future, it will be great :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Just got up, having my coffee. I had to get up early this morning, getting my Abilify shot.

2 Likes

Big time - I have a similar problem

1 Like

Damn, I had planned on taking a nap after I got home from receiving my injection, but now I’m afraid if I go to sleep I won’t wake up in an hour, regardless of an alarm.

Sigh, I guess I’ll stay up, maybe make some more coffee.

1 Like

Got school today hopefully people will talk to me.

3 Likes

Good morning. I’m still tired.

3 Likes

Good morning, did you get much sleep?

2 Likes

I got a little, but not enough. I should have gotten up and closed my window. The cold was keeping me up.

Had weird bad dream-maybe triggering-I can’t get out of my head. It started out kind of fun. I was an orphan, like 11 or 12 years old and lived with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter except in the dream they weren’t celebrities they were thieves. So we went around stealing stuff and pulling schemes to get stuff.

However one day we pulled up to a place we wanted to hit and it was weird because Johnny Depp sent Helena in all by herself and told me to wait with him, usually we always went in all together. But we were like whatever this must be part of the plan. But when she left, he suddenly told me I was beautiful and he wanted me. I felt very uncomfortable because Johnny Depp is what like 50? 50 something? And I was 11 or 12 in the dream. Also I trusted and looked up to him as a sort of father figure because I was an orphan and had basically been adopted by he and Helena. I tried to laugh and play it off like no that’s weird you’re too old, etc but he was very persistent and wouldn’t stop trying to grab at me. He ended up catching me and telling me he wanted to know what I felt like “inside and out” and then started to molest me. I started crying/whimpering in fear at this point. Just before he was about to rape me Helena came out wondering what was taking so long and saw us and was shocked and he finally let me go. She was mad because she had a crush on Johnny and was disgusted he’d choose a kid over her who was actually his age. Later that day I was hanging out with some other friends my age and me and the girls discovered we’d gotten our periods and were chatting about it. Johnny Depp overheard and seemed disappointed, but I felt a great relief like phew now he won’t try to sleep w me again.

That’s not the first dream I’ve had like that, where I’m a child and a much older man is trying to hurt me like that. And actually there often is a woman involved too. Creeps me out.

summary: Had a dream Johnny Depp was a rapist pedophile. Jeez.

2 Likes

Hi all. My depressive episode has let up some
just a big waiting game as usual.

5 Likes

Just showered, all fresh and clean now. I’m just killing time as I wait for my hair to dry a little more. All I have left to do is brush my teeth and get dressed, then I can head to campus. Tonight will be easy, just giving exams. It’s awfully boring, though. Oh well, I’ll get out early.

@ThePickinSkunk it’s good to see you posting, glad you’re feeling a little better.

3 Likes

Stretched the first run of fence. Two more to go. It’s hotter than hell here

3 Likes

dad’s new home construction has hit a snag. bank wants him to pay flood insurance and he doesn’t want to. I think he’s kind of cheap personally but whatever its not my money. anyways if they don’t build a new home we will have to keep living together for a little while.

o and my mistake the house downtown hasn’t sold yet
it’s still available, im going to talk it over with my brother when were hiking. should I save money for retirement and live w/ mom and dad? or should I be an adult and get my own place?

they’ve started to harvest the corn fields. pretty early this year mid September, it seems they didn’t get to it until mid October or so last year. I know we took a trip to Minnesota late October and most of the corn had yet to been harvested.

I got the fence up. Just have to tie it off. Will test the dogs out in the yard tonight and see if they can get out. You can still see the lake okay. Have to get the wife to go and have a look.

3 Likes

we have another guest. a bike rider from ‘warm showers’ .org. my parents let people stay here who are taking bike trips through the area. somebody takes em up on it about twice a year. the place they put em up at isn’t that nice, I mean the roof doesn’t leak and it has a toilet and shower but it’s a dump
anyhow this guy is going to sleep here tonight and be on his way in the morning.

my dad is too busy to entertain today but im sure he’ll get the details about where this guy is heading to and let me know. in the future we will have nicer conditions for our guests. i’d be embarrassed if I was mom and dad
they’re shameless