šŸ¶ Say Anything -- Part 28

Really tired but I canā€™t nap. Drinking coffee and watching Supernatural. Should do the dishes soon.

1 Like

Last night my anxiety was over the top, I had to convince myself again, and again, that I wasnā€™t dying or having a heart attack.
Kept having intense chest pain/sensations, losing feeling in my limbs, and almost passing out.
Having a rough morning. My body is too exhausted to lift even my arms. :tired_face:
I have so much to do, and I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll make it.

Well my wife made it to the closing. We now own the house on the lake. Now to build a fence and move next week.

5 Likes

Sounds like a panic attack or a heart attack. Did you go to the dr?

@loke

1 Like

Panic attacks are scary. Iā€™ve had them before. Thought I was dying

1 Like

Agreed, so scary!
Itā€™s scariest when you get the physical symptoms, but no anxiety. Iā€™ll be doing just fine, then suddenly can feel my limbs, and feel light headed.
Makes no sense, and always makes me think itā€™s a heart attack.

No one is going to break in, and youā€™re not going to die. :tulip:

2 Likes

I just called the prosecutorā€™s office for an update on the case regarding the first burglary of my apartment last September.

The guy they busted for pawning my stolen tvā€™s is now out of jail, on probation. Heā€™s been ordered to have no contact with me, though he knows where I live; he used to be my next-door neighbor. Heā€™s a little guy, so Iā€™m not really afraid of him, unless he was to be packing a gun or knife.

Heā€™s been ordered to pay restitution, which I already knew, but the lady told me it could be a couple weeks before I receive a check from the clerk of courts. She told me to call back in a couple weeks if I still have not received a check. I could really use that money, so yeah, I really hope he pays up soon.

6 Likes

Just got back from feeding the pigs a banana

3 Likes

Got called a lesbian because I was wearing a shirt that has cats on it a pair of jeans and some ugly ass croc shoes.im serious.

How would they know what anyone is because of appearance?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it

Hearted because of shirt with cats on it. :smile_cat:

Furthering my descent into anti social.

Well hell if breathe wrong around these dumb bastards youā€™re gay or a prostitute. I heard Chihuahuas barking at me. Iā€™m laughing now. Oh boy

I keep hearing whistling downstairs. Itā€™s gotta be in my head. I hate when stuff like that happens. Maybe itā€™s the ghost in my house

My dad had a ghost in his house once. Or so he said

1 Like

usually when you suspect its not real it usually isnt or its something else, you might just be misinterpreting the whole thing, which is highly likely.

1 Like

I wonder if David Caruso is still be stalked.

Iā€™m having a ramen cup of noodles for lunch. A 30 cent lunch lol. Oh well, itā€™s not so bad. I didnā€™t want a big lunch, anyway, since Iā€™m going to get spaghetti sauce started in a couple hours and I know I will be eating a large portion for dinner.

1 Like