šŸ¶ Say Anything -- Part 28

Itā€™s so hot outside, 89F/32C, making me not want to get dressed and go anywhere, even though my car has good A/C.

My plan for the day was shower, haircut, laundry and pharmacy. Been up for four hours and havenā€™t done any of that. I might have to settle for haircut and pharmacy. My barber is open until 5 (itā€™s just after 2 now), and my pharmacy is not too far from the barber shop.

Feeling a bit down again

1 Like

He keeps telling me to shut up. Itā€™s a game he plays when weā€™ve got company, but I donā€™t like it much. I feel like just going home

I would just go home if I were you. Itā€™s not a game; itā€™s just him being an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

This is probably going to be my daily medication next time I see a pdoc.

3 Likes

In response to the personality disorder post. This guy explains things pretty well. I thought Iā€™d share.

1 Like

His videos are good I subscribed to his channel. Now Iā€™m gonna binge watch.

1 Like

I can feel this picture getting stuck to the back of my throat. I donā€™t have any capsule prescriptions anymore but I hate when they get stuck.

1 Like

dad took me to the grocery but forbid me from buying diet coke and coffee :rage:

I did what any thinking man would doā€¦I bought green tea instead. he didnā€™t say anything about it

A voice through the wall said," hide whore".

I thought it was upstairs idiots but it came from inside the wall not up at ceiling level

Sigh I give up.

Is it possible to ignore anything? Unless itā€™s demon Chihuahuas.

I love chihuahuas. I had one, and she was a total sweetheart, not at all demonic. I had to give her to my ex, though.

5 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about asking my Symbolic Logic prof if I can bring colored pencils to use on the test because color coding helps me keep things straight so much easier. I know itā€™s really unprofessional, but itā€™s the only way Iā€™ve been able to maintain focus and have my work make sense to me.

1 Like

I love Chihuahuas. I just like making humor about them.

1 Like

I would have no problem with my students using colored pencils on exams, as long as they donā€™t use red, since I normally grade with a red pen. On those rare occasions when a student uses a red pen I just switch to a different color, grade in green ink or whatever.

2 Likes

My mom got sideswiped by a truck. She got a head injury. The guy driving stopped and called 911. Anyway sheā€™s home and okay. I said call me mom tomorrow.

I feel frozen to my chair. I donā€™t want to do financial stuff today

1 Like

I have a ton of financial papers to deal with, yuk

2 Likes

I know it can wait til tomorrow but I donā€™t like mulling it over and over. I canā€™t decide what to do

1 Like

I see a new pdoc this week, and Iā€™m so anxious and nervous.

2 Likes