Say anything part 2

I’m going to sit in the sun and tan

1 Like

That’s kind of weird Anna about the game and war. War was what my voices were talking about before they said I solved it and told me it was a game.

Once in one of my dreams when I was battling someone else with my powers I asked an angel who was judging the match how I got my powers and I remember him saying it was an accident and something to do with an angel war or war in heaven, something like that. It was weird.

1 Like

I think you are trying too hard to find meaning in dreams Anna. Who taught you that dreams hold a special meaning?
I always ignore my dreams, no matter how weird they are…

2 Likes

If you don’t think dreams hold meaning you just don’t know anything about dreams. Saying dreams don’t have meaning is like saying feelings and emotions don’t have any source and don’t come from anywhere so who cares about trying to figure them out or resolve them. In some cases emotions just come up from the environment and are easily explained, in other cases emotions come from deep rooted beliefs or fears and need to be pondered. Dreams are the same way.

I wonder about that.
I know people who have constant nightmares but live an otherwise healthy and happy life. They don’t try to find meaning in dreams so why should I?
I also know people who are unhappy and don’t have dreams at night. I was one of those people in my early twenties.
Now I do have dreams, and when I analyze them, I always find them to be connected to what I experienced or thought about in the previous days. Nothing supernatural about that. It’s just one part of the brain rearranging knowledge and another part of the brain trying to make sense of that, which gives birth to what we call dreaming.

Freud was big about dream interpretation. Nowadays psychologists don’t seem to focus so much on this aspect. I haven’t tried to undestand why, but I assume science has advanced past the point of trying to find a connection between dreams and daily problems that one may encounter.

Yeah but you acknowledge they have meaning then. Like you I think it’s debatable whether they have spiritual meaning and I question that often but they are definitely related to our lives and thoughts and feelings and I think a person can learn a lot about themselves from them. So I don’t think they’re just meaningless things to be ignored.

Ok, if you find it worthwhile to spend time digging up meanings for your dreams, I won’t try to convince you otherwise. I just recounted my experience which didn’t prove fruitful. I have other battles to fight :slight_smile:

Dreams are just mixed up thoughts for the most part, It would be like sorting out a filing cabinet that has spilled its contents

1 Like

I :heart:️ love my toys I had.

I had some great toys.
They had there charm I think.
I remember some teddy bears with charm and energy to them.

I gave them to second hand which I regret in a way but hope they will be loved and taken good care of.

If I had children I would of perhaps given them /it my old toys that I nolonger use.

We are making homemade spring rolls tomorrow.

My boyfriends parents are coming for dinner.
I do have love for them still but felt attacked by them once and dreamt they tried getting my boyfriend back with his x.
They did buy me gift when they went away a few days which was very thoughtful and sweet.

I have decided to buy them a Advent candle for Xmas present if I can get a hold of one that is.

I bought a gift for his brother n wife for Xmas and am planning to buy something for his brothers son as well for Xmas present.

I usually start buying Xmas gifts early.
I do not always give birthday gifts.

My poor mum and grandma did not get anything and they had to share a birthday card.

I am planning on saving up to buy my mum biotherm body lotion for Xmas .
And my stepmom who raised me special bamboo material I think .or possibly something else but she said it’s comfortable.

N bake Banana cake for my special sacred neigher I hope.
I might bake it for her but have to smuggle a piece out so my boyfriend doesn’t get angry.:blush::cake::birthday:

Hope you guys are well.

I hope I can afford Safran to make Lucia buns this coming Xmas.

Or buy at ikea .:two_hearts::pray:t3:

Ciao for now.:gift_heart:

1 Like

I liked a vintage ring today. It is inspired from the victorian era… My pic is not very good
Not sure :thinking:

1 Like

I am high on cough syrup. :dizzy_face:

This flu has been the worst since a long time!

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only person who has done that…

I had a night time bottle too, that I used as a sleep aid… #realbad

1 Like

It is the first time since I was a kid that I actually am taking cough syrup. It is horrible. =(

2 Likes

Poor you. I hope you get better.

1 Like

Muchas gracias

1234(678

1 Like

De nada, @MissMermaid! Muy amable!

1 Like

I already heard back from one of the jobs I applied to!! I have an interview with them once I get to my new house! I’m so excited :blush:

3 Likes

I hope Arturo is fine! Not sure what happened to him, he wanted to help me out with some exercises

@anon1571434

Anyway, my weight loss is going well and I just need to do strength training so I do not lose muscle mass/

1 Like

I’ve been feeling good lately. My sleeping pattern is way off for some reason. I fall asleep around 5 AM and wake up at about 12 PM. My sister will be visiting soon from Birmingham, England. I look forward to it as I haven’t seen her in a year. I hope everyone is doing well.

1 Like