Say anything part 2

I just pray that someone hears me now

What vape did you get now?

this cheap mini it is called eleaf Istick pico 75w tc

Looks like a sweet mod. I have a 200w Eleaf mod but it’s purpose has kind of been defeated cause I think it fried my batteries and now they hardly las a day where it used to last 3. I like the eleaf brand still though

1 Like

I’m thinking of getting someone at a salon to do it but I have always done it myself and i don’t use gel because it gets stuck in my hair when it dries and turns white and all the salons usually use gel, it is dreadlocks by the way but most people just say dreads

1 Like

He won’t listen to you. He doesn’t care about us albertains.

1 Like

I just applied to 4 jobs and plan on applying to more tomorrow :triumph::triumph:

Can’t wait to have some spending money. I really hope I hear back from one of them!

3 Likes

Good luck, @Anna!

1 Like

Woke up feeling good… it is gloomy and raining again.
I am having my coffee and finishing work.

I need to plan a 1 week diet.

I came to a huge warehouse sale and most are gone. Managed to buy like 10 shirts for 2$ though. Waiting in line to pay

Edit i ditched it. There is like 10 lanes of people waiting not worth it

1 Like

I don’t do line ups, mostly I shop at off hours

3 Likes

A pretty lady said I was “really sweet” recently. I hadn’t been complimented in awhile. It felt nice. Still feels pretty nice.

2 Likes

@animalmineral I finally got to try grape vape juice. Thanks for all the recommendations last month. I haven’t smoked a cigarette in about 4 weeks now. Hope you’re doing well.

2 Likes

Ohh i will get one soon too :heavy_check_mark:️:heavy_check_mark:️

You totally should. I was smoking a little more than half a pack a day. I still use my vape plenty though. I think it is less expensive than cigarettes as well. From your recent posts it sounds like you had a good trip to that wedding. That’s always good.

2 Likes

I had a really good day today. I’ve gotten a lot of good studying done. I had a spaghetti night with my rats (they loved it!) and feel refreshed and good. I’m still worried about my exam but I will keep working hard to study for it!!

2 Likes

I have just woken up.

:blush:

I dreamt my boyfriends parents took us to a motel and then they had invited his x and her children and she called them mum and dad .
It was very disrespectful to me but my boyfriend did not speak up for me or be good instead he ran of with his x ,her children and his parents and left me all alone.
His parents were complaining about me and praising her.

I’m about to make coffee now.

Hope you guys are well.:two_hearts:

Happy to hear you’ve been having a good day Anna. To me it is always good to hear when we’ve had a nice day. It reminds me on the bad days not too worry too much. So far I’ve only had a quesadilla today. Spaghetti sounds nice.

Good morning sleepy head. Jk. Sounds like quite the vivid dream. Almost nightmarish.

Good morning :blush:

It was horrible to be so disrespected and then abandoned.
In my dream I saw two little black kittens when they had left.
I carried them both with affection.:two_hearts::cat::cat:

How are you?

Last I read from you you seemed well,happy and positive.

We had :pizza: pizza for dinner last night.
One frozen pizza from Aldi cost only $3 on special.pretty cheap dinner.
Our pasta and sausage is only $1.50 each.
Amazingly cheap.

We bought some fancy beef when we went grocery shopping too.
So steak n chips may cost a bit more.

I made chewy chocolate muffins yesterday.
Last chocolate muffins I made were dry in middle but this other recipe makes them gewy n chewy in the middle.
No baking powder in these ones.