Say anything part 2

I’m gonna buy some cbd wax to dab since my vape not working anymore

1 Like

Johnny Cash has made some awesome music.:blush:

Hope you guys are well today.:two_hearts::ghost:

I have been for a walk to the post office .

Now I hope to do some knitting.
I have been making this for over a year and hope to finish before Xmas.

It will be a gift.

My knitting and crewchetting is not good enough to sell.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Although one hat is at second hand shop.
The Pom Pom is not cut evenly and the :heart:️heart is not so either as I had difficulties making it and the stitches are far apart and not tight.
But it could have its charm and use anyway.

I wear a jumper I made.

I can not follow patterns (with out help)[Uploading…]but knitted two squares and two rectangles and then sewed it together to a jumper.

1 Like

4 Likes

Good job zilija…happy for u …

Thank you!:blush:

How are you today?

How are you guys today?

1 Like

I am good zilija …but this illness is demon so triedout…how are u btw…

I have 4th of July plans tomorrow but for some reason I’m not happy about them. I just feel overwhelmed. With all that’s been going on lately I just want to curl up into a ball and disappear.

I am good thank you.

I am eating mandarins and knitting.:blush:

Hope you will feel more positive Anna and have a nice day.

1 Like

Things I wanna do this summer:

1. eat eel & rice bowl.

2. Visit my father’s grave.

3. Go to a swimming pool.

4. View fireworks.

5. Grow mini carrots.

6. Etc.

When I was a kid my family drove to my grand parents house every summer, it takes 5 hours and it’s one of my best memories as a kid. Now they’re gone, their house was broken down, I have no oppotunity to visit their town.

5 Likes

I love that chopstick …dunno how to use…

You don’t use chopsticks in India?

1 Like

Hahahahaha i am from nepal . People use chopstick when they eat in japanese resturant…i have never been to any japanese resturant due to money matters…i lie nhk a japanese chhanel…and i am big fan of sumo…i like yakuzuna…is that correct…let peace be with u…taka care arigatto gojaimasu…!!!

Hahaha, ok

1 Like

ahhhhh

so hot again.

Not much is going on. I will weigh myself and have sarcosine, then get dressed and leave. I need to buy bubble wrap, and also people are making a thermal mug with a picture I will gift someone.

1 Like

I had a really nice day. First I cleaned my whole apartment because I had company coming over. Then my friends came over and we visited and I made everyone food and we had drinks. Then we went to go see a fireworks show! It POURED beforehand and we nearly left (I am still freezing from the cold rain even though I changed into dry clothes!) but I’m glad we stayed because the fireworks were pretty. Then we came back ate even more food (lol) and went to bed. They’re all staying over at the apartment which makes me feel safer. (As I’ve been having paranoia at night lately)

I hope everyone else had a happy 4th too :blush:

1 Like

its almost midnight and people are still using fireworks, I tried halo top ice cream for the first time it is low calorie low carb ice cream it is 60 calories and 6 net carbs per serving and the whole pint is only 240 calories also it is a good source of protein I got the mint chip flavor it was really good. I am a little more hungry since switching meds but I have still been trying to not overeat like I used to eat 1500 calories and today I ate 1800 that’s not that bad and i can still lose weight eating that but at this point I don’t really care if I’m losing weight that much I just don’t want to gain any weight

I changed my fitness goal to losing 2 lbs a week but it is HARD. I am supposed to only have 1200 calories a day. I have to have 500 calories with breakfast and dinner bc of geodon. That leaves 200 calories for lunch and any snacks later. Which is nothing. And I get sooooo hungry at night time because I stay up all night. If I don’t snack at night it’s like I’m fasting for 9 or more hours. (Think about it during the day you typically have a meal about every 3 hours) Even going to the gym only gives me another 200- barely 300 calories I can eat. I’ve lost nearly 2 lbs so far since starting my diet when I was doing the lose 1 lb a week plan but that wasn’t satisfying enough for me.

So here I am absolutely starving right now, my belly HURTS. Maybe I should go back to the 1 lb a week plan. I really wanted to lose a lot of weight before I moved so my old friends wouldn’t have to see me 40 lbs heavier than how I was when I lived there before. But I don’t know what my problem is because there’s no way in hell I’ll lose 40 lbs by the end of the month anyways, even on the 2 lb per week diet I’ll only lose 6 more lbs by the time I get there. I’ll still be overweight by 3 lbs. So why the rush…

I’m just so sick and tired of being overweight and unhappy with my body. I have been off risperidone for a YEAR and I had NO LUCK losing the weight I had gained from it in that time. Pisses me off. I have always been very slim and I hate the way I look right now.

I need to take a shower and just gonna relax today.

Gonna finish some work.

What should I have for dinner?

I just took 4mg respridal for today… its 8:40 pm today…getting a sleep soon…

1 Like

ah my flight is tonight :scream: I thought it was tomorrow. HAH

Glad I have a few hours left to get ready. :smile:

4 Likes