Say anything part 2

Oh boy, I have to start a 12 to 24 hour fast tonight, not looking forward to it but I guess as long as it’s to keep a good check on my health.

I have been for two 30 minute walks today and feel delighted and positive about that.

Also baked a cake.

One of our ozi politicians said autistic children should not be permitted to go to mainstream school because it holds back the “normal students”.

Another ozi politician who has autistic children of her own said it is better parents n education dep make that decision n maybe the individual child too…

There are some amazing autistic people out there some more functional than others.
Some can go mainstream school some are better suited or want to go home schooling or special school.

Isolating disabled people from “normal” people is not the way to go about it I reckon.

“Normies” can probably learn heaps from disabled people including teachers…
N adults.

Autistic people can be geniuses and incredibly talented and great people and contribute in amazing ways.
Some autistic people are even incredibly rich and pay loads of tax.

I would rather have had home schooling I think but I agree it should be the individuals choice.

It could be the normies slowing the autistic person down n holding the disabled person back…

I used to think she (that politician) had some spunk to her and I liked her in a way even though I do not agree with all her politics as such although she is said to be a racist and I am not a racist but I want Australiannlaw to be ozi … yeah!!
But I do not hate Muslims.
I was one for a year n it has its beauty.
But it ain’t for me.thank Golly!!!
But hate is not groovy in such ways nor is isolating and putting all normies separate from disabled etc

There are some stunning disabled people who are charming etc
She probably does not think a normal person should marry a disabled person either.

I think it depends on the individual cases too.

There are different levels of disability.

It took me two years to finish my tafe certificate.:blush:

I hope Australia :australia: lets the individuals have a choice of what they want and what professionals think they are up too etc

Good wishezzz to the disabled kidzzz n adults.

There are mixed marriages.:flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It can be a awesome partner ship and marriage.:metal:t5::kissing_heart:

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

At the same time it can take guts to not be politically correct sometimes.

Such as a politician who was against homo marriage and had every one against him but stood his ground.

I still do not agree with her.

I am applying for pension.
I hope to get pension and then I hope to be well enough to possibly volunteer work at meals on wheels or similar.

Wishing you guyzzz well.

:v:t2::metal:t5::ghost::two_hearts::pray:t3::gift_heart:

I have not seen sarad,Pedro, Andy ,daze and a few others for a while.

Hope they are well.

1 Like

I made a lime,coconut and passionfruit cake today.
Hope it will be enjoyed.

I do not think it is ok to molest and rape or abuse children.

I believe I was molested and raped.
But can not talk about it as no one believes me and say it’s my fault even though I think I was a baby first n then toddler etc

I know Muslim faith pretty much permits marriage to eight year olds and I was a Muslim for a whole year.
I still think it has its beauty.
There are other elements of the religion that are nicer such as charity , kindness,praying etc

In the book I read the Swedish royals were marrying at 13 and younger I think.
Often old old men marrying young girls who did not want it but were forsed.

Things were different in the old days.
They sometimes did it to protect but did not have sex till they consented or/and matured.

I also tried being Christian .

I am not of any religion now but reckon I believe in something.

I have started taking 30 minute walks most days and feel so positive about this.

It is healthy to do so I think and we have had gorgeous dayzzz here.

Hope you guyzzzz are well yo.:blush::two_hearts:

I don’t need anybody to tell me who I am! I am my own man! I make my own way!

Btw ■■■■ I just sh@t fire this morning. I bought some buffalo wings a put different varieties of my own hot sauce on them. One included Dave’s Insanity sauce and that lit up my whole mouth.

I take thirty minute walks too, often twice a day. At least once! If I go in this loop around my neighborhood it’s exactly 30 minutes

1 Like

Hey. I’m fine (physically) for the most part.

It’s possibly Von Hippel Lindau disease and Renal Cell Carcinoma that I got. Just have to get a MRI and genetic testing.

I really just want to get genetic testing done. They got me set for an appointment but can’t afford it since its 500 dollars and its only a consultation…

Sounds pretty screwy but sitting on this lack of a cancer diagnosis has made everyone nicer to me.

I’m a little more outgoing and “fun”, but still get a little tired after a while (mentally).

Really, I ask myself what’s worse? Death Sentence or Confusion? (Video game term/affliction I’m referring to)

“Confusion! Confusion is definitely worse!”

Hope that doesn’t sound morbid or scary to anyone. /(>_<)\

Now, I’m putting my interest into hydroponics and gardening though. I’m quite excited about it. Shopping for gardening stuff makes me feel like a kid in a candy store.

https://www.hydroponics.net/learn/hydroponic_gardening_for_beginners.php

“Since hydroponic gardening systems use no topsoil, topsoil erosion isn’t even an issue. Although, if agricultural trends continue to erode topsoil and waste water, hydroponics may soon be our only solution.”

2 Likes

@Moonbeam can you add this text next to my name please?
Lion Dragon

2 Likes

I’ve just come to the conclusion that this music video is an accurate comparison of how I behave during the day vs. how I behave at night. Nighttime makes me super paranoid even though it’s my favorite time of the day.

1 Like

@julian88 Your wish is my command! :blush:

2 Likes

Sup my man julian what are u upto…

1 Like

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/ab/5b/b4ab5b4563d373fdda64b7b2524fd699–funny-minion-pictures-minions-images.jpg

3 Likes

Thank you so much Moonbeam.

Good morning @far_cry0 i want to buy soon an e-cig. Good luck with your study man :sunny:

2 Likes

I just baked some bread.:heart:

I dreamt my boyfriends X is obsessed with me and tried getting power over me by playing my mum or step mum or acting as if she were adult and I not and that she was up to mischief and wanted to give my man aromatherapy which is not appropriate I think.
Everything to trash me and heighten herself.
It is not the first time I dream of her.
I will pray she is not obsessed with me or my boyfriend.

My jaw clenching seems better the last few days which I am very happy about.

I feel much more stable now I am back on latuda even though it is a minimal dose it still seems to help me a lot.:pray:t3::two_hearts:

I might also be getting support.
I want to get on pension and be well enough to volunteer work for meals on wheels.
I have volunteer worked for them before.

There are a few profiles I believe I have missed seeing as I have not seen them around for a while.

I told the janitor girl at the gym “good job”. I told her she works hard then I noticed she had her earbuds in so I walked up to her instead.

She is very pretty and has some pink in her hair and has a big butt. All which are things I like.

Missing my neigher.:two_hearts:

Hope she will be happy here, have a nice travel here and even have friends here etc.
It does not have to be a downgrading for her cause the paddock is smaller than her current one.
She might even get to live with us in future.
It is possible.

“War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other’s children.”–President Carter

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”–G.K. Chesterton

2 Likes

5 Likes