Say anything part 2

It’s a lie, they’re not really a foot long.
Heheh, we had one last night for dinner, I had the meatball sandwich, mom had the turkey breast, and hubbs the Italian BMT, which is usually my favorite of the month.

2 Likes

I thought about that girl again last night and how she is kind of a jerk to everyone. She’s kind to only people she really likes and even then she’s humiliating them.

Her bf came around once and she put flowers in his hair and ignored me while I was talking to her so she could do the flower thing. She told me once when she wasn’t there when I went to see her that she forgot about me. Another time she was talking to a guy on speaker phone who obviously liked her and he was trying his best to be nice and she calls him rude. She just pulls people in and then cuts them deep.

I have no contact with her but she is also mentally ill so she will make poor descisions like that. She gets everyone mad at her that way and I’m sure it’s just because she can’t help but notice things she would be better off not knowing. I think it’s better off if she just apologized to people she gets hurts or just ■■■■

everyone lies about the foot long, on place got sued here over it

3 Likes

Its so hot in the house, but i’m dressed for it :stuck_out_tongue: Makes a person lazy when it gets to warm, I love heat but not to much. I should go outside and work on the lawn

2 Likes

Its cooler outside than inside :cold_sweat:, it gets real hot inside my apartment, I have the AC on but doesn’t help too much.

I got a/c but it costs to much to run it, My problem is I get to sore from work in the day, takes all night to calm the arthritis down, so hard to do other stuff

We didn’t have heat or air for over 2 years in our house, you can always put more clothes on to get warm, but you can only take off so much.

Feeling pretty cool here in the house, it’s 93 degrees outside, big difference from a few days ago at 64 degrees.

1 Like

i had half of a subway sandwich for dinner today it was good i see a picture farther up on this thread of a footlong, i am starting to finally get happy with my weight i used to weigh 240 pounds and now i weigh 196 and I’m 6 foot so that is not that bad for only 3 months of dieting with barely exercising at all, it is still overweight but i only have 12 pounds to lose until i have a normal bmi i think i want to lose as much weight as possible but i think i will be happy at 160 even tho that is pretty low for my height

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wish we could discuss politics here. So much going on. Or maybe I just watch the news too much.

1 Like

Thinking on it last night might be anther feature for the discourse program we just don’t use on the forum.

I got nothing this morning, so might as well head to work early, but I have to shower first :disappointed:

@Azley

2 Likes

At last! I have found some pills with no side effects.

5 Likes

that looks exactly like my meds it used to be blue and white and looked just like that now the pharmacy switched brands so it is blue and pink

That is basically how it goes… when a woman finally gets a good break and a chance to relax she is quick to fall asleep… leaving one man very bored and finally in a state where he should just accept silence.

schmople… schmoplerone…(say anything)… leslie schmopes… wesley snipes is too cool

if you got a schpele than you’ve got to have a schtick… and if you’ve got shtick then you better have a schpele… gotta have schpele to show off your shtick…

ah so tired… Today I ate peanut flavoured potato chips.

3 Likes

Wesley Schnolpes

1 Like

Ahh i need to sleep it is 2:30 am :cry:
I have to get up at 9 am and go to do my hair thenmake up etc for the wedding. It will be a very very long day. I hope it will be nice and safe. Gotta meet so many family members :cry:

1 Like