Say anything part 2

good luck on you trip and have fun

1 Like

Itā€™s warm and the windows are open, the breeze is lovely, but the flies are driving me madā€¦ How come they can find their way in, but they can never find their way back out again? They just circle in the middle of the roomā€¦ Stupid creatures dammit!

1 Like

I have not seen Sarad and a few others on this forum for a while.

Hope they are well.
Miss seeing some profiles I think.

hope you guys are doing well.:hibiscus:

Iā€™m proud and pleased I managed to bake s cake yesterday despite feeling really unwell.
Beautiful ingredients in it .
I am not feeling up for BBQ with his parents though.
I hope it doesnā€™t become a problem but I got to try and speak up and say no when I am not feeling well and I do not want to push myself against my will thinking I will endure cause it might trigger me to feel worse.
I think I should avoid his friends and family as much as possible after the way they have treated me.
But I can not prove it because they do not look on outside that they spiritually attacked me etc
It is not ok to treat me badly.

Still thinking about moving back but for some reason feel I should give it a go here with my neigher.
Maybe I can meet my type of people here even who are good to me genuinely etc and sincerely trustworthy etc and who might even be able to love or like me and appreciate me.
I may need a good care worker or workerzzz.
It could be doable to get .

If my boyfriend goes by him self to BBQ I might try cleaning or if Iā€™m not up to it just resting .

Kind regards to you guysšŸ˜Š

5 Likes

I am in the plane and there is extreme turbulance driving me nuts :peanuts:

2 Likes

Where are you headed Karen?

1 Like

All showered and clean and ready for the week :smiley:

4 Likes

I landed safely :cry::smile: dream within a dream

4 Likes

Cure cure cureā€¦

1 Like

Sorry i am in middle east

2 Likes

Cure ā€¦
Or anything else that improves our functioning drasticallyā€¦
This is our order.
If we can play with our parameters that would be good as well.

My motherā€™s in a nursing home. Her psychotic dementia has progressed to the point that she canā€™t convey even the simplest thoughts. My dad hasnā€™t had three months out of the hospital in three years ā€“ 35 years of smoking catching up with him. If I donā€™t get in the social waters on my own, Iā€™m likely to be thrown in rather abruptly in the not-to-distant future.

ā€œTrouble coping with itā€ doesnā€™t cover it. I have trouble feeling afraid without being en garde that someone will prey upon it.Being openly vulnerable with someone is light years away. We, all of us here, have to maintain a degree of emotional distance with people for the justifiable fear being made a pariah by what we would like to say at some moments. How am I supposed to learn to modulate emotional distance when I canā€™t modulate my coffee consumption?

1 Like

Iā€™d tell you but it usually gets people mad at me

1 Like

I found an uno card in my wallet. I looked to the guy next to me and said ā€œhereā€™s me cardā€

1 Like

Nothingā€™s a struggle, but everythingā€™s a challenge.

3 Likes

Iā€™m at the end of my rope. Another night where sleep seems impossible. Everything will be fine until it is actually time for me to sleep, then suddenly BAM anxiety out of nowhere. Iā€™m so sick of it I just popped some NyQuil. I hope it knocks me out. I badly need sleep. If my body wonā€™t shut down on its own I will force it to.

Up at 2 am, went to bed to early, been working for a hour every morning doing paper work, ugh it never stops, paperless society my a$$ LOL
I got so much stuff to do this week hope I can handle it

1 Like

I am fine today. :flushed::neutral_face: excited for the days to come :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Has ur expedition yet finished karenā€¦where r uā€¦u might love to posts its picture rightā€¦??

1 Like

Have you tried a sensory deprivation tank? I used my bathtub as one and it made me fall asleep at a regular hour.

1 Like