Say anything part 2

I had a scintillating scotoma this morning followed by a migraine that I still can’t shift. I used to get these a lot due to stress. Also I had hives the other day and they can be from stress too. I decided a bottle of wine might make me less stressed, but then decided to stay sober. Please send chocolates, bunnies, and flowers.

I wonder how @Chrishasheart is doing today at school ?

I have caught a weird flu. Not feeling good. Just gonna take it easy

1 Like

I would like some offline friends. Haven’t had any in awhile, but not for a lack of trying. I guess I’m just a waiting for my time.

Hope you feel better Mountain man and bee3.

I feel like I have a hole in my brain and can’t sleep as I woke up early.
I have felt like some one angry is inside me.
Not the first time I feel this person who is angry and intense and hysterical a bit too I think but it ain’t me .
I feel me and it’s not me.
It can make me feel mad.

Geodon does not work with immovable/zoplicone it seems so I am not sure if I want to take it.
Had no medication last night.

Anyone here know What sleeping medication works with geodon?

Will try looking it up and asking dr but appointment is couple weeks away I think.

I am still in bed.

My boyfriend has another dinner at another friend today with friends of his and I can’t go I feel.

I mean I feel like I have a big hole in my brain and feeling some one else et and my social difficulties etc
He will go with out me.

His ex was friends with his friends.
Probably went for dinners together all the time.
Couple of His friends have said they dislike me.

I’m another breed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’m not her .
N glad I ain’t.
I love me!:heart:
I’m sorry about his friends but it’s their fault they started it.
They spiritually attacked me.
Two of them every time I ever met them.
Itzzzzz awful. It I Love him.

So I will be at home maybe reading or so.

Good day/goodnight to you💕

Blessed be yo🌷

3 Likes

I think zoplicone does go with geodon because I read online people who take both.

I might take geodon today.
It might help me.
Hope so.
I’m afraid of a allergic reaction and scary side effects.

I feel I have brain damage and don’t want anymore damage done.

Hopefully will go well.
It’s a small dose of 20 mg a day.

20 mg twice a day.:blush:

I do not feel attacked by all of his friends and I do not dislike all of them .
Just most :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::blush::ghost:

Hey @SpecialK,

School went good. A little boring in the end of class. Overall I got a very good vibe from the teacher :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you’re sick. Take care and get better soon. :v:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon.:hibiscus:

My boyfriend told me to wait with talking geodon because he will. E away and it is better he is around in case I have allergy or something.

I do not feel overly swell.
Started yesterday evening and did not sleep much.

Maybe a crumble of latuda till I start geodon.

i deleted my facebook… hahaha… then i created a new one with no friends and following artists that i like… with my new name i cant be found…

3 Likes

That’s great. Facebook looks terrible.

I think you on the right path

1 Like

I have previously written in the forum about my experience with landing toads on my face in bed with me out in bush etc

Now another strange thing happened to me.
I felt something on my back under my jumper and was afraid it was psychosis experience and started feeling my back and jumping etc then I felt it on my arm.
It turned out it was a mouse.
It had somehow crawled or gotten under my jumper when I was sitting in bed and was on my back and then my arm.
My boyfriend confirmed that it was a real mouse and not a delusion.
We have lots of mouse here.

N there were loads of toads out bush and monsoon rain.

Dinner time now.

We are having spring rolls.

Good day and good night and good wishes yo :heart:️:pray:t3::hibiscus:

1 Like

My back is really sore today, think I will have a hot shower maybe it will help

1 Like

I am both constipated and can’t pee normally because of the Zoloft :upside_down_face: Have been attempting to power through the past couple nights but it’s been bad. The mental illness gods don’t want me on medication I guess.

1 Like

ahh woke up from a 2 hour nap :smile:

2 Likes

Get going slacker!!!

1 Like

I feel like creating some disassociative music. I feel ill have true talent with it. But my dad threw away my computer, so I can’t use FL studio. All I have is my tablet, and I can’t find any programs for creating good music like fl studio.

Haha I’ve done similar things so many times. I think I have like 5 IG

1 Like

Are you serious?! Why did he do such a thing?

1 Like

Well because my stepmom is psychotic, believes there’s demons attacking her that were coming from my computer. But it’s their religious beliefs that demons have that kind of ability, so yea…

1 Like