Say anything part 2

If you stab a mime and no one is around to hear it scream, does it make a sound?

1 Like

I told myself Iā€™d quit smoking cigarettes after this pack. I want to leave this hear to remind myself. Day 1 of no smoking will be tomorrow, I sure hope I wonā€™t be irritated.

3 Likes

We need effective treatments as soon as possibleā€¦

1 Like

I will go ahead and agree with you @far_cry0.

1 Like

All showered and clean for the day, heading out to a community clean up event, see you all later

2 Likes

English is a high class and ā€œlucrativeā€ language in my country where national language is not English.
People who speak fluent English is considered ā€œhigh-classā€ person. As such, I donā€™t have emotion attached to this language, because English is almost equivalent to intelligent, smart persons. It is so rare to find university graduates who speak fluent English according to survey. When English is a language which is superior than my mother tongue, I am sad but to say I am not myself when using English.

Just picked up $103.80 dollars worth of food for $3.80.

I used 50,000 of my shopper Drug Mart Optimum points and thus saved $100 dollars.

4 Likes

Plus, every food item, except 2, was at sale price and was also cheaper than the price at Food Basics, or No Frills, or Loblaws., or Walmart, etc.

Anyhow, this is my big thrill of my usual boring days.

Other than that, I seem to be having a bad reaction to coffee.

So I still use my coffee maker, but I toss three bags of tea into it instead. That gives me 12 cups of tea.

That means that I get 4 cups per tea bag. Donā€™t ask me how that works.

Once complete, I just grab the tea bags when they have cooled down, and toss them out.

1 Like

iam sleeping with my cat my sister often joking and tells me where is your girlfriend.

I am ā€˜in the moodā€™ today. Must be this weather. :wink:

2 Likes

When the demons come they touch me all over and do gross things to me to make me feel like I am not in control of my own body. It is a horrible experience for me because I cannot do anything when it happens. They also pretty much drug me when it happens so my brain turns to mush and my body becomes very heavy so it is very difficult for me to get up and leave or do something else. They just laugh and keep touching me. I hate so much when anyone touches me now, even if itā€™s just on accident in a crowded place in public, it makes me want to lash out and hurt whoever did it. I canā€™t lash out at the demons because they arenā€™t physical.

Iā€™m so tired of being touched.

Gets me out of the apartment, sort of.

My feet have not touched sand for about 17 years now.

1 Like
1 Like

yep. this one
here is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om4JhjvRN1U my god

1 Like

it told me to be aware of several posts at onceā€¦#whatareyou somekindofwerewolf watch my eyesā€¦ XD

1 Like

Iā€™m scared that me bombing my final in biochemistry will make me not pass the class I am scared!! Aaaaahhhh!!

And what if I have more nightmares tonight?! At this point Iā€™ve been raped in them so many times I should be brushing it off like a stubbed toe right?! Right?! Same ole same ole?? Plague was in the area today and I think he has been for a bit so I was relieved to find that was why things have been so odd. I could tell by the stormy weather angry wind and dead birds all around. I prayed for God to protect everyone around since last time he did this some guy killed himself right outside our building. Itā€™s bad energy! Gets to people! Heā€™s just lurking and fuming he canā€™t actually get near me since I havenā€™t called him or anything, what a lovely arrangement Iā€™ve created.

Today I went to Barnes and noble and read from a ptsd book and learned things and it helped! Only I got so raw like I was burnt all over during and everything hurt! Someone sneezed and it felt like a slap to the face, sudden laughter slap! And everyone sounded so close to me but they werenā€™t I was just cautious I think. And I donā€™t want next week to come because I have to say goodbye to the professor Iā€™ve been working under for 4 years and I hate goodbyes they make me so uncomfortable but I need to thank him for letting me have such a wonderful opportunity.

Please I just want to pass all my classes so I can go to nursing school. Also today I thought to myself or maybe last night I thought if I could tell that one evil spirit one thing I would tell it the sex didnā€™t count because it was a ghost :ghost:That would piss him off so badly!! Iā€™d just say it didnā€™t count and Iā€™d laugh and walk away and thereā€™d be nothing he can do about it because heā€™s tied to that house like a horse to a post, lord protect whoevers been living there, heā€™s nasty! I hope theyā€™re as oblivious to his presence as can be.

I just want to graduate please I am so DONE with this dumb school. I want to go home and move on with my life. I want to move on!! I want to have my job that Iā€™ll love and make a lot of money and have a cute little house on several acres of land my pets will run around on and Iā€™ll have a whole room just filled with books and Iā€™ll be so HAPPY. Thinking about it makes me feel so warm. Course I wonā€™t forget my purpose either but I feel like I finally have something in the future for me you know? My life isnā€™t just a charity project anymore, isnā€™t just forced community service, I can live it for me too. Nice.

1 Like

Join me for the next twenty minutes and focus on your breathing.

a one
a two a traceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee