Say Anything P is for Prodigy 👱🏻

Great thanks for the info. It’s been great knowing you.

2 Likes

You too man. Still remember many hours of our early morning chats.

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Say Anything O is for Orangutan:

@LevelJ1 Meny tanks tu Pedro’s keyboard

3 Likes

Loool congrats dude! :tada: I hope you like the new place :smile:

1 Like

Nooo Michigan don’t go :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

LevelJ1 is taking a long self imposed break :sob:.

3 Likes

:disappointed: that’s sad to hear. Hope he is okay

2 Likes

@Michigan

Please don’t go

5 Likes

I’ve gained 18 pounds instead of 10. I’ll stop eating sweets for now

3 Likes

I ate some pasta with Feta this evening.

Still waiting on a response on my booking request on AirBnB. Should know by tomorrow.

1 Like

Good morning all!

Been up for an hour, had coffee. Today is zoo day with the mental health group!! Im excited. We will be going in about an hour.

I havent been to the zoo in years. Lol. Not since i was married, at least 3 years ago.

How is everyone??

1 Like

Used a weight loss calculator and it says to eat 1500 calories/day

2 Likes

I probably had around 1500 calories yesterday. It consisted of honey nut cheerios, steamed rice, vegetables, chicken/beef. Some chicken legs and a sunny D. Also had like a banana and an apple.

Other days I eat more I think since i’m still pretty heavy, like 265 pounds now.

How are you going to count calories?

For example, a Big King XXL+large fries+ soda is around 1500 cal (maybe a bit more).

If you eat that, you couldn’t eat more the whole day if 1500 was your target.

You need to eat clean if you want 1500kcal to be sustainable, preferably cook for yourself…

1 Like

I feel worn out today. Absolutely no motivation. I don’t even want candy. Maybe I’ll get a capri sun. Those are good.

I miss my friend but he doesn’t text me much. That leads to an unhelpful spiral of what ifs.

F u c k my life lmao.

2 Likes

Just curious… how much texting is “not texting much”? :thinking:

1 Like

I like texting every day but if I don’t initiate it, it might not happen every day.

2 Likes

I would text if I had something to say, not when you feel insecure/ bored. Initiating the conversation most of the times, sounds to me like you are putting in too much effort.

I wouldn’t rely on text to measure his interest as well.

2 Likes

Thanks @dreamer54, I appreciate your suggestions and insight.

3 Likes

Internet’s been out for 2 days I’ve just been reading a book. I’ve learned that Bobo means a trendy guy in Nigerian Pidgin English

5 Likes