Say Anything P is for Pizza

I just had Burger King for dinner.

I had a coupon: 2 can dine for $11.99 (Although I had it all to myself)

2 Whoppers (plain with cheese), 2 fries, 2 drinks.

5 Likes

I am developing a headache. That is rare for me.

1 Like

Wish I had a back. Cheeseburger from BK :drooling_face: and tenders.

4 Likes

This Skunk just shaved and showered. All is well. Did a few dishes and dad’s girlfriend will do up the rest.

:+1::+1:

4 Likes

i cant put the juul down tonight. i feel ok. i finally started my quest of trying all the top rated beers in my state on beeradvocate. yesterdays was anti-hero ipa by revolution brewing

4 Likes

Time for one more banjo practice. Working on Amazing Grace atm and practicing my rolls. Yay!

:notes:

3 Likes

Going to take my meds momentarily…You can’t stop me.

3 Likes

Meds taken. I told you that you couldn’t stop me :stuck_out_tongue: . My mild headache seems to be mostly gone.

5 Likes

I think boredom is making me irritable.

2 Likes

Watching ufc 266 with my bro. It’s nick diaz vs robbie Lawler!

4 Likes

You can come help my dad put the shed roof on tomorrow with no screw holes that line up correctly. That should loads of fun. I don’t mind if you take my duties over.

4 Likes

I’m getting set up for my winter project I’ve got several miniatures to paint and bases to sculpt for them, I really like the sculpting, not so much the painting, but I hope I find a way to enjoy the painting.

4 Likes

That was in my news feed.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that we are going to have to drill all new pilot holes for the screws on that shed that we are working on tomorrow. Talk about tedious. I would recommend that none of you buy an “Outsunny” shed. The instructions are crap and the pilot holes that they provide do not line up with where items need to be placed in many instances. Especially on the roof.

4 Likes

I better take my meds too. Had a great banjo practice to close out the night.

Listening to the Barber from Seville now on my Echo. I can tell I am right in the middle of it. Lots of dialogue atm. Operatic dialogue tbf.

May check out Hulu for something to watch.

3 Likes

I want to blame God for my bad negative symptoms but its against the forum rules so I will blame @ThePickinSkunk He sprayed me with that bad odor and since then I have bad negative symptoms :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Always the scapegoat. Shucks! What can I say?

Hopefully you’ll start to feel better after trying Clozapine.

7 Likes

I’m fat and I have a beard.

Anyone wanna snuggle?

:smiley:

8 Likes

Is having a beard a prerequisite for snuggy wums?

I happily shaved tonight so I may be sleeping in the cold.

:astonished:

5 Likes

I killed this ■■■■■ of a pesty fly in my room earlier. Took me an hour to get it and it finally made a mistake. Praise the Lloyd.

5 Likes