Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything P is for Pizza

Guided meditations are good for me. I have a book of them I bought at the Good Will store
years ago.
Still haven’t delved into it. I tell myself I need to record some. But I still have the book.

2 Likes

I am 48 …kiddo :stuck_out_tongue: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Lol! Nice choice of first gif

3 Likes

Alright, you win this round Bowens!

But one day they’re going to make statues out of me and sing soft acoustic folk songs about me.

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Good evening my Chupacabras :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: hope yall having a rowdy evening :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Here’s some more pineapple for the pizzaaaa

2 Likes

So for the first time I recorded my banjo practice with my Kindle. Obviously I am a very beginner but it sounds better than I thought it would. :+1::+1::notes:

Gave Charles some lovins on the stairs. Poor thing hasn’t had any attention for at least an hour. :cry:

Somebody has been eating my cheese pizza too. My dad no doubt. Dad’s girlfriend is going to town with her stir fry

5 Likes

I see your pineapple on pizza and I’ll call. I give to you, this abomination.

10 Likes

Looks like pizza on pineapple instead of the reverse.

4 Likes

That looks like my face as a teenager.

Acne be gone.

3 Likes

Hello people.

Woke up sort of irritated.

I’ve made some sounds and kicked things around.

I’ve been binge watching this show “good doctor”

I’ve purchased a plane ticket to Tokyo, and reserved the one to the US.

I figured it’s cheaper to buy the ticket and cancel then buy it the day before.

I need to ask my current employer to write something to confirm my resignation on a letterhead.

It could be too complicated for those putas to do… I’m quite sure they’re not even willing to do it. Slow af… sorry for cursing.

Hope y’all are having a enjoyable evening and days

7 Likes

I am feeling like this

So sleep is difficult

Hope I will survive tomorrow’s early shift at work

7 Likes

Listening to Mozart’s Requiem for a Mass.

I love this one.

:notes:

5 Likes

I am eating some ice cream.

6 Likes

Hi!

How’s everyone’s evening (or whatever time it is by you) going?

I managed to clean half of my downstairs. I’m going to do the other half + laundry tomorrow. Feels nice, having a clean kitchen. I’m too embarrassed to say how long it’s been since I last cleaned my house.

I’ve been struggling with food really hard. Today, the past few weeks/months. I’ve had several other addictions (cigarettes, cutting, etc.) that I’ve overcome for years now, but this food problem just kills me. I still need to lose another 50 pounds and I just keep eating.

So I’m not getting that Caplyta weight loss benefit.

I am determined to go back to the gym Monday and try again…

4 Likes

I had one earlier, orange vanilla.

4 Likes

Sometimes that’s all you can do. I need to get back on my exercise bike soon. Have a feeling I am going to have knee problems again bc something pinches here and there but I don’t want to be huge with knee problems.

Glad you got some cleaning done. I’ve accomplished some cleaning as well.

I am on a classical music kick again. Yay!

:smiley:

3 Likes

@aziz are you the brown bear or the white bear? :hugs::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

That looks interesting :pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:

4 Likes

Thanks. That’s good to hear.

I hope you can get back on your bike soon. I have a spin bike in my house and the Peloton app, but I’m not in the mood for it. That’s why I’m going to the gym.

Yay for clean houses!
Yay for classical music!

4 Likes