Say Anything Once (11)

Well y’all it’s been a rainy day today. I’ve been home since 4pm that was 3 hours ago.

I’ve made an appointment for the us embassy in Tokyo on the 14th of June. Booked the flight… 400 big ones yikes :scream:

Father sat me down and talked about what we already spoke before.

Reminding me of my past and all, nope I mean stop it I want to move forward.

Hope y’all’s are doing fine

6 Likes

That’s nice. Solid wood is great! No coaster stains I hope :open_mouth:

4 Likes

No coaster stains

The story behind the piece:

It was the first piece the guy made for his wife. So she said it had sentimental value for her. So I’m having to be super nice because the piece is a perfect match for my space; and I’d like her to sale it to me

2 Likes

Work isn’t stressing me out at all. It’s the depression that’s really stressing me out.

1 Like

Have you tried Antidepressants? Do they help? Is there something in your life that is depressing you? Why do you feel so hopeless?

Good morning folks!
Today is the first day of sign up for the Emergency Broadband Benefit.
Plan on being one of the first through at 8am when they open.
Tomorrow I have teletherapy and Friday I have a pdoc appt and a trip to the foodbank.
Supposed to be back up to the 60’s today.
I hear that the 70’s are in our future for the following week. Yay! Will be able to turn off the furnace.
Turned in my application for low income housing, keep your fingers crossed.
Last day of Ramadan, tonight is the celebration of Eid. Has been a spiritual awakening for me.
Hope all are well!
Kin

5 Likes

Good day to you all.

I was in bed early last night. Feeling pretty good. Had some voices last night but they didn’t last long.

Fed Charles. He seems like a happy cat.

Drinking a cola and will take some meds soon.

Hope y’all are well.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Hi everybody

It’s 12:36pm here, been up since 8:45am. Got up late because my dog Charlie got hit by a car last night and he was yelping at 4 in the morning trying to get up to go toilet. He’s a bit better today still has trouble getting up.

Just dropped my sister into her training centre and now I’m just having a cup of coffee. Doing assignments all day today, will get a run in as well

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Also drinking a coke this morning. Have class in a few hours and work tonight. My work schedule flipped because I asked to switch to nights I think I’ll like it a lot. Gonna try to clean some. We got extremely behind on cleaning due to my psychosis and my fiances chronic pain but my fiance cleaned a lot while I was at my parents house because she knew how bad off I was and didn’t want me to come home to a dirty house. She’s extremely sweet. I’m a lucky guy.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your dog. Did you take them to the vet?

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:, Yeah we are gonna ring the vet to come in the Evening. He’s not too bad has trouble getting up. He was riddled with arthritis before this so it’s the last thing he needed

2 Likes

I had a thought that the IRA didn’t cause my runners dystonia and it was a very lucid insightful thought, a realism. I think that helped when I went for a run because I didn’t hear voices yesterday while running for the first time in a week

I just met a mental patient not taking medication. I rather deal with a sabertoothtiger with a toothache. Thanks I am not clever and became a psychiatrist.:grinning::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Wishing everyone a great day/sleep

!! :black_heart:

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all. I slept well, woke up about half an hour ago. I plan on not doing much today, really don’t feel like doing much. I’m off work today.

5 Likes

Been on the phone now for over an hour trying to get the Emergency Broadband Benefit put on my account. The CSR who is doing this obviously is not as skilled as I would like.

5 Likes

Still can’t believe it. I am composting happily at the moment.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have treatment resistant depression at this point. I’ve had depression for more than a decade now.

Hope your dog is okay @anon47167357

2 Likes

I’m going to go to the dock a little before dad and start putting on some of the decking on the section we installed on Monday. Just want this crap to be over with. I normally wouldn’t complain but these leaky waders are driving me nuts. My right leg gets soaked every time. I put a million patches on the thing but no such luck. Told dad I am done with the docks after this. I’ll still help my dad clean cabins here and there but I’m done with the dock work.

-S

4 Likes