Say Anything Once (11)

Feeling kind of blah and wishy-washy the last few days. I usually get bummed out around February or March, but it didn’t happen this year. I’m wondering if it’s a delayed reaction. Maybe just all the rain. All I want to do is sleep the last few days

2 Likes

Been in bed all day with hangover. Feel ok now. Anyone online for chat? Feel bored.

2 Likes

Welly welly well my fellow droog. Care to join me for a drink at the milk bar?

:joy:

3 Likes

What if It’s a question?

Swelly swell, I’ve made up me rasadoock, and I’ll meet you at the ole Korova around six. Tonight’s going to be real horror show! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sure thing but heed my warning and utter not a word of my doings to she who walks behind the vacuum.

:no_entry_sign:

Haha! Children of the Corn is such an easy target.

2 Likes

Silly mon. :wink: how are ya feeling today? I just downed a tall mug of Joe. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh I am feeling pretty good thank you. Enjoying a soda and after I finish that I’ll pick up the banjo.

How are you feeling today BB? Cool on you for the thrift store finds.

-S

6 Likes

You welcome bud! That’s so inspiring to see how passionate you are about the banjo. :slight_smile:

But I’m doing good man! Yeah, finding a brand new pair of Skechers like that was truly a shot in the dark lol! I’m super happy about it. :blush:

Have you ever heard of a movie titled The Last Movie Star? I tried watching it last night but I thought it was a snoozefest and didn’t finish it.

5 Likes

I’ve seen the title before but I don’t know anything about it. Now I am going to check out the synopsis on IMDB.

3 Likes

I got a refurbished lawn boy mower today, it older, but only cost 95.00

5 Likes

Cool! You might like it. In the movie’s defense I’ve been watching a lot of slice of life movies lately, so I’m a little burned out on them.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, hope the day finds you well. I worked today, but now I’m at my sister’s house, chillin with some music. I’ll just chill the rest of tonight. I’m off tomorrow, but Idk if I will do much, besides go check on Waylon, maybe go to the gym.

7 Likes

Hmm! I never really cared for Burt Reynolds. His characters always seem to be so arrogant. I may watch it but probably not.

Thanks though.

:grinning:

3 Likes

Howdy y’all.

Sending :yellow_heart: 2 everyone.

6 Likes

You welcome Skunkalicous! :blush: I’m not the biggest Reynolds fan either. Idk The Last Movie Star just seemed boring to me. A very mean spirited character going around and acting like a giant douche to everyone.

No thanks!

4 Likes

Hey bud! I scored a free pair of Skechers today. :slight_smile:

I hope Waylan and the pets you’re watching are well.

4 Likes

I’m always hearing my neighbors yell at me. It sucks.

6 Likes

Hi,
I’m going not so well…
I’ll go to Brittany next week. A bit of fresh air and sea.

I don’t play music anymore… Sad.
Tomorrow I go to my friend’s house. Happy to see him.
I visited my dad today. I’m really happy to have him by my side.

My kitty cat is by my side too. lol.

Have a good night.

5 Likes

Sweet about the free kicks!

I didn’t stop by the house to see Waylon today; he’s probably a bit lonely. I saw him yesterday, and he was so excited to see me. I’ll go spend some time with him tomorrow. The dog, cat, fish and plants I’m taking care of are doing well.

5 Likes