Say Anything Once (11)

I have frequent and intense sexual fantasies about Black women.

1 Like

Black women are a special kind of sexy,

I don’t blame you.

2 Likes

Haha!! High five amiga. :blush:

Thankfully I live in a city with a lot of Black women. And a lot of them dig white dudes. :wink:

2 Likes

Go for it!

You’re a good looking guy with a lot to offer,

They’ll love you.

4 Likes

Awww shucks! :blush:

Thank you @anon54386108 !

2 Likes

I’m heating up the oven for dinner then I’m gonna play some Xbox with my little brother :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Yeah absolutely… I’m re wiring myself to do things without smoking cannabis or something.

Dear friend of mine in Miami smokes a lot and thinking of not getting too close to her till she eases down a bit with pot… she’s cool but not sure if being around the drug is worth it😶

Finding the right job to support our selves and a place to live seems tough, but i know that perseverance and consistency is key

Life is parallel to hell sometimes but gotta keep it maintained

3 Likes

I’m in class and it’s really boring. Bleh.

7 Likes

I had a friend of a friend drop by today, and change my tractor over from snow plow to grass cutter.

He won’t accept money, so I went to the butcher to get him a couple of really nice steaks for him and the wife. Of course, it’s a small town and the butcher was completely out of steaks LOL. I didn’t realize this ever happened. So I bought him a variety of sausages… I’m going to still have to buy him the steaks, I feel like a dick not paying him

3 Likes

Good evening everyone, anyone out there tonight?

2 Likes

Hey I’m online!

How are you feeling tonight?

1 Like

Not to shabby, just enjoying alone time, how bout u?

1 Like

Today just seems like a good day to die. I just want to stop living

I feel like that sometimes. But you might as well try to enjoy what you can while your alive. We all die soon enough. No need to rush it. Just wishing you were dead does nothing. You will keep on living. Might as well try to make the best of it.

I know that but honestly I can’t go to the hospital because it will ruin my life and career.

I’m depressed but no one is going to help me

There is no hope

I hear you but if your career and current life are making you miserable and you can’t get out of it what is the point of preserving them? Maybe your career is too much for you. I would have a hard time working since sz. Congrats on keeping it together thus far.

What do you guys think about this piece?

A guy in town made it. I’ts only 5 years old.

It’s all solids; oak

It’s very nostalgic for me because of the style of the piece. But it’s only deep enough for a flat panel tv.

It has the best of the 90’s and today

I love it

I’m getting it today.

11 Likes

Well y’all it’s been a rainy day today. I’ve been home since 4pm that was 3 hours ago.

I’ve made an appointment for the us embassy in Tokyo on the 14th of June. Booked the flight… 400 big ones yikes :scream:

Father sat me down and talked about what we already spoke before.

Reminding me of my past and all, nope I mean stop it I want to move forward.

Hope y’all’s are doing fine

6 Likes

That’s nice. Solid wood is great! No coaster stains I hope :open_mouth:

4 Likes

No coaster stains

The story behind the piece:

It was the first piece the guy made for his wife. So she said it had sentimental value for her. So I’m having to be super nice because the piece is a perfect match for my space; and I’d like her to sale it to me

2 Likes