Say anything on your mind

I have just done something very manic and dramatic and I’m trying to catch my breath now and calm down.

I smoke one an hour.

1 Like

Adjusting to reality. Which is nothing like I thought.

1 Like

just hitting bowls tonight. living the life of a schiz. enjoying the madness :slight_smile:

I hate stupid people. So many of them in my life right now. Seems I’m hemorrhaging friends right now. One by one, the ax falls across their necks, and I move on. Finding stupid people are amok in my wife’s family. Two of my close friends are on their way out.

I could find fault with any friend I’ve ever had. If their faults are not too extreme than I can overlook them. But I will never find a perfect friend. And they will not find it in me.

3 Likes

Wow, anything? This site has changed for the better with the new software and I am optimistic we will make it a strong community full of health and mutual respect over time. Please do not mess it up with over moderation. Talk and conversation is the way to settle things and steer people in the right direction as far as rules go. Locking threads and saying, “I am too busy to read anything too long” is not a path of mutual respect and will only bring resentment from those being over moderated.

1 Like

snamhs

almost spells shamans backwards. what an odd coincidence that is.

chocolate mousse and pizza, pizza…thats me done.
take care

Not giving up…

1 Like

I just killed a scorpion with my knife. I thought it would be fun but is wasn’t…poor little ■■■■■■■!

I once stuck a scorpion in dry ice and it thawed out and started crawling again.

We are so lucky insects are small. Could you imagine 50lb scorpions, ants the size of dogs, spider webs we could get stuck in? We would be so screwed.

1 Like

Sound like a movie from the fifties. It was radiation that made them grow.

From the country Ridgerunner

There was also a book about that. The bugs got super sized from a chemical that the antagonist was making and it turns out they killed all the rats and wasps. I forget the name of the book but if I find it I will post it.

I want to say that the book was written by H.G. Wells

But how about an elephant the size of a Chihuahua? Or a giraffe the size of a Beagle? Wouldn’t those be neat to have running around? You ever see the worlds biggest rodents? A Cabytarbya or something. They looks like rats but they’re as big as a medium size dog.

i dont get that you are a sporter, yet smoke like an chimney…

Well weightlifting isnt the same as running! I do have decent stamina though, ever since I got on propanalol I have been able to do cardio without getting winded…must be because it keeps my heart rate from getting very high. I was originally put on it to prevent stress responses due to anxiety (racing heart, sweating, diarrhea) but I am kept on it because it helps with akathisia and I happen to have relatively high blood pressure. Must be the coffee and cigarettes causing the high bp, I was told to come in the pdoc’s office to get my vitals taken without consuming any nicotine or caffeine next time.

lol i that i can hear. or read… is this chemistry or that…

ah well if it works for you, keep up the good work.