Say Anything O is for Orangutan

7 Likes

LOL!

Awesome. Just awesome.

:joy:

4 Likes

Morning, chums!

Looks like it’ll be a sunny day here.

My favorite monkey species are the Bonobo’s.

They never fight. Only have friendly intercourse, lol.

4 Likes

I slept for 6h which is really unusual. I got up and had breakfast. Now I’m drinking coffee. I also have mild akathisia.

2 Likes

Monkeys are cool. How could anyone want to hunt them? Sad.

2 Likes

I had to describe the texture as mud in detail for it to not block the prompt lol

3 Likes

It looks like the Orangutan has boobs @Bowens What exactly did you type in as the AI prompt? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile:

5 Likes

Sup dudes. Can’t sleep. I’m taking it that i’m on seroquel it’s bulking season. I’ve bulked before, eat more to put on size, yada yada. I’d think “oh hey that sounds like fun” nope. It’s hard as crap to eat more than you are comfortable with to grow. It’s miserable haha. Plate after plate, more than usual guess i’m really growing. Oh well.

Been keeping busy, took like over a week off weights, but kept up on the house a lot and did a lot of raking and yard work over the week. Good times. Got real turnt with my cousin, in a recovery context of course we had some whiteclaws >.>

1 Like

Good morning my peeps!!!
Feeling so much better now that I know it was anxiety and not cardiac!!!
I love this copilot thing @Bowens !!!
Do you happen to know if it will work on a iPad or a Chromebook?
Doing nothing today but taking a shower and getting dressed.
Rain is coming.
My blanky Blank new pdoc changed my sleeping pill script without telling me.
Talk to you all soon!!!
Kin

3 Likes

AI is taken over Say Anything.

Soon we’ll have posts by AI!

4 Likes

@Jonathan2 wut da… i can’t imagine that

2 Likes

I was watching the witcher earlier. GREAT show, love the characters. Cousin was saying “ciri” is an important character, I overlooked her, but couldn’t help but laugh at the name… “ciri!.. play my youtube playlist” lol

3 Likes

Hello night crew!

I’m just drinking an iced coffee and listening to some soul music on a community radio station.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard of WGU (Western Governor’s University?). Their CS program is ABET cert and self paced online and affordable. I thought about it before, but it’s probably way too hard and unrealistic for me. Plus, I’m not really capable of doing it or work even right now.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of them but studying can be rewarding.

I did a BSc post-sz to sharpen my mind. I don’t regret it.

2 Likes

Good morning.

I kept waking up thirsty throughout the night. I have no plans as usual.

Have a great day :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with confusing my AI prompt with my google search bar, if that’s what you’re suggesting :eyes:.

3 Likes

Morning y’all!

Gotta pick up a grocery order from Walmart this morning…

Then afterwards baby human and I are supposed to have a playdate at a park :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

8 Likes

9 Likes