Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything Nueve 🎭

2 Likes

Oh goodness. I hate having to start over. I made my daughter a blanket fort Christmas last year. I made a bunch of squares and stitched then together. But there are a million strings where I tried the corners together and I still need to cut them off, but it feels like too much work.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Sometimes just overwhelming to get the gumption to do something.

2 Likes

I find my biggest motivation is posting here that I need to do something. I usually realize how easy things are after I write it here. Most of the time I post I don’t want to do something or need to do something but can’t find the motivation I immediately get up and do the thing after I post.

2 Likes

Just realised that today is the 2nd of may, the date the IRA were meant to start to put pressure on me. I now think it’s not may and it will be after my course is finished

Salutations and pleasantries. How’s your morning been?

Awake at 5am again. Gonna ask my Pdoc about sleeping tips. I fall asleep fine, stay asleep fine for about 4 hours, then I keep waking up about ever half an hour, fall asleep again, more dreams, awake, down, awake. It utterly exhausting physically, and mentally I’m fried from so many dream scapes.

Just doubting reality this morning. It’s a convincing game, but I’m just having a hard time telling myself this is all there is. I can feel so much more. Sigh.

Lazy Sunday planned, that’s the household rule, chores all finished Saturday so we can lay around in PJ’s all day. My favorite day of the week.

Pdoc on the 4th. I like my doctor, nice man, always personable, seems to care.

Stay safe everyone.

:llama:

2 Likes

8k in 37 minutes, first 8k since February

4 Likes

So far I have worked out, cleaned and vacuumed the car, and washed my hair. Not too bad for 10am!

Next up is washing the dishes. :sob::sob: I really don’t want to do the dishes.

1 Like

Go @Led Go!
Sorry I ditched you earlier, got distracted and well…you know.

1 Like

No worries. I think I ditched at the same time. I went and plugged my phone in and went outside.

1 Like

I saw something shiny outside and not sure what happened next. Lol

1 Like

Been there. I got thirsty and it was all over. :joy:

1 Like

Well keep at it… go get them dishes done…Bam! Like Emerill says.
You’re an inspiration this morning!

1 Like

Good morning, y’all. I woke up around 10 am, about 20 min ago, drinking coffee. I’m off work today; the big thing for today is looking for a place to live. Idk if I’ll be able to take my cat, not entirely sure I want to take him with me, tbh.

But yeah, I could find a place more quickly if I can live in a place that doesn’t allow pets.

4 Likes

What’s going on with Waylon?

Well, he plays with his claws out, scratching me up, not mention he bites. He often misses the litter box when he poops, and he likes to drag papers into the litter box. Idk, then I have to worry about him running out the door, too.

1 Like

Will it be hard to rehome him? Would the people that you stay with keep him?

They should be willing to keep him as an indoor/outdoor cat. I mean, they took him in as an indoor/outdoor cat while I was out of town a few months ago. I didn’t ask for a cat, just got one. He’s a sweet boy for the most part, love the little guy, just not sure I want to take him with me.

2 Likes

Then I’d say don’t. Transitioning into a place of your own with a new job is a lot of stress and if you think it’s going to add more you don’t need it. Sounds like he has a home regardless of what you decide so I say look for what is available without him. Start off brand spanking new.

1 Like

Say Anything Diez

is now open.

Please @ninjastar @ZombieMombie @rogueone close this one!