Say Anything Not Dos pero Tres

Awww thank you!

I walked to the grocery store earlier this evening and bought a bunch of snacks and frozen pizzas. :slight_smile:

Jimmy is laying on my belly atm.

5 Likes

Sorry you’re feeling bad. Is this ongoing? I’ve noticed you having some bad days lately?

3 Likes

My dad had Covid. He was sick for 2 weeks
@ThePickinSkunk

2 Likes

get her some nicotine gum. when i quit smoking i felt ■■■■ and had cravings. it only lasted a couple days but now im using nicotine gum as even when i started to feel ok i craved nicotine

3 Likes

Glad you’re okay. Was worried about you! :hugs:

4 Likes

Where can you buy that?

3 Likes

Awww thank you ma’am! We’re safe. :hugs:

4 Likes

over the counter at pharmacies and stores like walmart have it cheap. also amazon. i get mine amazon because i have prime and can get it delivered in a day for the same price as in store

3 Likes

Yay for snacks and frozen pizzas!

Oh, you and Jimmy are cute.

My dogs are all curled up with me, but I’ve got to get up and cook dinner in a minute.

4 Likes

Haha! Thank you! :blush:

We’re like two peas in a pod. :wink:

What are you making for dinner tonight?

3 Likes

Pork loin with butter, garlic and herbs,

Loaded mashed potatoes,

Brussel sprouts with bacon.

It should be pretty good.

7 Likes

Hi Trish.

My mood goes up and down a lot during this time of the year. I’ll be okay though. It’s just a big waiting game.

You’ve been having a rough go yourself. Here’s to both of us feeling better. :beach_umbrella:

6 Likes

That sounds delicious!

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t drink at all. Ever.

3 Likes

Hey y’all. I don’t have anything good to say. Started playing ilomilo with Little LED today. She’s loving it. It’s one if my favorite games.

5 Likes

Im thinking of getting off social security the right way and working. Not sure about specifics so im going to call tomorrow. Theres a lot of misinformation out there. Dor might be my best bet. I might try to be an electrician trainee/apprentice. That or computer or electrical engineer.

3 Likes

bitcoin went down. I’m not too concerned. I hope it goes up though but I will buy at a lower price next time I get money.

2 Likes

This is a skit from SNL a few weeks, ago, it’s the funniest one I’ve seen in quite awhile:

4 Likes

I actually scored higher on psychotic depression than schizoaffective disorder but the intern phd psychologist diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder because of the clinical features and severity of my illness. Makes me think though. I was so depressed from dropping out of college 10 years ago. I felt like my life was over. Makes me wonder sometimes. Is it just depression like an extremely bad case? I don’t know.

2 Likes

Im getting a new bed and coverings wednesday. Lucky me.

7 Likes