Say Anything N is for Nightingale

I’ve also learned Spanish previously online.

But nothing as good as face to face classes.

2 Likes

High heartbeat rate, lots of pre-panic-attack symptoms. Kind of like I was constantly on alert and it was really hard to calm down.

I’m treatment resistant though, just because a med messes me up doesn’t mean it won’t help someone else.

Most people gain 100+ pounds on Zyprexa but I only gained 10-15 and the med has been so good to me, as an example.

1 Like

I am giving it a try. I just wasn’t sure what you meant by high alert.

1 Like

I really hope it works for you. I have a similar history, I used to be bipolar before sz symptoms came along, now I’m sza. Depakote has always been my mood stabilizer of choice.

2 Likes

Orangutan is still winning!

4 Likes

I have found Depakote works well for me. I am on 750mg right now.

2 Likes

Those Shriner’s Hospital kids are so cute. If I had money to spare I’d probably donate.

2 Likes

Just came back from the Dr and he gave me tons of tests. I don’t think I will do them as I am sure its my risperidone causing my problems. Sleep apnea, choking/swallowing problems, blood test, abdominal pain probably from fatty liver, prediabetes, high cholesterol, high bp, high triglycerides, negative and cognitive symptoms, etc I am tired of Drs. He also gave me a new prescription for 5mg risperidone.

1 Like

I also have dry throat/mouth and dry eyes.

1 Like

I am starting to hate Drs. I am thinking about not seeing a Dr for over a year, I don’t have a pdoc since Jan 2021 anyways.

2 Likes

Inferno is home now.

The vet had called me, letting me know what’s up and to ask questions. We’ve had Inferno’s light cycle (nighttime and daytime heating bulbs) on a schedule (special outlets), where the daylight bulb turns on at sunrise and off at sunset. And the nighttime bulb is the opposite.

The vet said that that could be the issue. If the daylight bulb matches a winter light schedule, that could make Inferno think it’s winter. She said that he needs to have the lights simulate summer, all year round. Cause if he thinks it’s winter, his metabolism will drop, which could be why he isn’t eating.

So, we fixed the schedule to have 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of low nighttime light. If he doesn’t eat after a couple of weeks, the vet wants to do blood work and an x-ray. Inferno is getting old, so it’s possible he has something else wrong, that the vet couldn’t pick up with a standard exam.

:snake:

6 Likes

Walked out to dmv only to find you need birth certificate, passport, and appointment for drivers license renewal, none of which makes any sense.

3 Likes

Did you know that “killer whales” are actually a species of dolphin??? Gotta love English; so confusing.

3 Likes

I renewed mine 2 weeks ago along with public health card. Had to take a new id picture. Paid 33$ in fees total. I had 0 infractions in the last 4yrs so no extra fees.

1 Like

Yes I read about that, they’re the king of sea with no predators.

2 Likes

They eat big sharks and whales.

2 Likes

@Ninjastar @Bowens @Moonbeam @rogueone

Lets close this one out.

:slightly_smiling_face: