Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

Just ate dos pickled eggs. Twas good!

:yum:

3 Likes

Going to dinner for my little brother’s birthday tonight. Probably Outback Steakhouse.

3 Likes

My record player/cd player/radio/cassette player/Bluetooth speaker broke :frowning: I’ve had it for 5 years so not surprised just bummed. I can’t afford a new one

3 Likes

It’s my nieces birthday today and my sister and her are here to open presents and eat cake and ice cream so I have to get off the forum for a bit. See you soon.

2 Likes

Sooooo, I also had an x-ray of my abdomen, today. I just got the results… (warning, mention of stuff in intestines/bowels)

[spoiler] My results: Moderately large stool burden.

That sucks, because I’ve been taking so many laxatives… Seroquel is seriously messing me up. [/spoiler]

I hope the motility drug helps. I’m starting it tonight. It’s called Motegrity.

2 Likes

My blurring of the warned content isn’t working…

3 Likes

Came back from a nice car ride with pops, had coffee.

Just chilling in the backyard for now.

:relaxed:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t worry about it. Everyone would probably click on it and unblur it out of curiosity anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess you’re right. :sweat_smile: I just don’t want to gross people out.

2 Likes

I am currently cooking dinner: Annie’s One-Pot Pasta - White Cheddar Broccoli Mac (with added chicken). :yum:

5 Likes

You’re not grossing us out.

Everybody has poop issues sometimes.

And Bowens is right, everyone would just click it anyway.

4 Likes

Thank you for the added assurance, Rexy. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Sour cream and onion chips really hit the spot lately.

2 Likes

Motegrity? Like integrity and mobility combined?

The people naming these drugs needs to be shot.

3 Likes

Hey agent101g, hows the move been going?

3 Likes

Hahaha! LMFAO. :joy:

2 Likes

Slow. We went to a furniture shop yesterday but my mom bought nothing, so I’m still on a folding chair. The prices for new furniture are very expensive so it didn’t feel right trying to rush her to a decision.

I’m spending a lot of time in bed since it’s the only place in the house to lie down.

I literally just need a couch and a TV stand, but can’t afford either unless I find a good deal on craigslist or facebook or something, so I’ve been looking.

2 Likes

Have you considered mounting your TV to the wall?? It would cost much less, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Allright, bud. Hope you find what you need.

2 Likes

It’s 75 inches, and it’s too wide for that I think (there’s two windows against the wall). Plus I always worry it’s gonna fall. Worst case scenario I swipe some cinder blocks and put a sheet over them lol. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thanks @BrianTex , hope your evening is going well!

3 Likes