Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

Got a washer and dryer for now. Gonna cost 40$ a month. At least Ill take care of my clothes better with the health conditions I have.

4 Likes

This pineapple vape is juicy as heck. Itā€™s just like juicy fruit gum :hushed:

4 Likes

sounds concerning, and something to watch, good thing you knew better than to act on it. but maybe a med adjustment or some therapy would be good, you donā€™t want to end up in a forced detention of some kind,

1 Like

Iā€™m home and enjoying a tuna melt sandwich. :relaxed:

I gave a piece of tuna to Orestes, hoping it would perk up his mood. Heā€™s been really depressed, for weeks. He hides in the dark, at the top of the basement stairs. He rarely spends time with me and hubby, anymore.

When he was happier, he was always in the same room as us, meowing for attention, or soaking up sunshine in the kitchen/dining area. And he used to sleep on the bed with me, often times on my legs.

Nowadays, heā€™s really quiet and heā€™s not very social. I worry about him. Weā€™re pretty sure he has kitty autism (he has many signs, but in kitty form); weā€™ve thought that for a long time. We also wonder if he has PTSD, from a very traumatic event in 2016.

In 2016, he developed struvite crystals in his urinary tract. We took him to the animal hospital, they unblocked him, and we all went home. But he got blocked up 3 more times, in the same week! By the 4th time, they said Orestes needed major surgery, or else he would die.

So, Orestes went through surgery to basically turn him from ā€œa boy cat into a girl catā€. They removed the male parts and snipped his urinary tract shorter, and then made it so that he pees out the back end, like a female.

The surgery was traumatizing, but even more traumatizing was the recovery. For several weeks, he had to wear a cone and we had to keep him separate, in a roomā€¦ all alone. His diet was permanently changed to a prescription diet. He had trouble controlling his urination for a while and just kept leaking all over the place. So, we had to put towels down, all over the room. He didnā€™t want to eat and he was extremely sad.

We tried to spend time with him, in the room, but he was still isolated a lot.

Heā€™s acted less confident, ever since that traumatic event.

But now, I donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong. Heā€™s just really depressed and I donā€™t know why. Iā€™m hoping I can find a kitty treat or something that will boost his mood.

Poor kitty. I love him.

Sorry for the text wall. I got carried awayā€¦

2 Likes

Monte! Charlie Brown Christmas is the absolute best ā€“ show and soundtrack. Vince Guaraldi is awesome

5 Likes

its not cologne its gold bond powder spray

2 Likes

Man, I was NOT ready for that movie. A big :+1:, but in a horrible way.

2 Likes

Poor kitty. Hopefully your kissy-coo will get better soon. Cats tend to have phases anyhow.

Our Blue Heeler named Oliver was never the same after being in a car accident with my dad. Now he loves rides but he hates them at the same time bc he barks his head off if dad or his girlfriend is driving. Heā€™s great with me though. Dad puts a shock collar on him. It works but I donā€™t like the idea of it.

:heart_eyes_cat::dog2:

1 Like

Sounds like an intrusive thought or image

3 Likes

Aw, poor Oliver. (hugs for Oliver) :green_heart:

Thank you, BTW. I hope Orestes will feel better soon. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Probably. It was a horrible feeling. Iā€™m super glad I didnā€™t F-Up bc that would have been bad.

-S

3 Likes

Iā€™m on hold with the Driverā€™s License Division. Iā€™ve been on hold for an eternity. :weary: AHHHH.

I need to renew my license and I lost the letter they sent me, which has the PIN to renew online. I just need the PIN.

3 Likes

Says Charlie Brown.

:rainbow:

3 Likes

Hell yeah my dude!! When I bought the CD yesterday it was the number one selling Jazz album on Amazon. :+1:

I just got home from getting my hair cut! I actually really like it this time and Iā€™m typically very anal about my haircuts.

The gal who cut my hair was really nice. She offered to shave my balls, but I politely declined. Lmao! Just keeding! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I renewed my driverā€™s license, online!! Woohoo!! I just printed out my temporary paper license. :smiley: I should get my new license card in 6 to 8 weeks.

5 Likes

Felt so anxious and paranoid about an hour ago, so I smoked a CBD hemp flower joint, lit some incense, and threw on some Deftones and 311 and everything has gone down about 4 notches lol. Just gonna lay low the rest of night (like I do every night, really :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

3 Likes

nice, it is sometimes a painful process going to dmvā€™s
i need to get a new id, my id photo is from back when i had long dreadlocks and it expires next month, also it still says the under 18 and under 21 untilā€¦. dates because i got the id when i was 17, i get alot of funny looks when i buy alcohol or tobacco. my family wants me to take the driving test so i can start practicing on the road for licens

1 Like

Noice. :grinning: Good picks.

1 Like

haha thanks, both bands just have such good vibes

1 Like

Just ate dos pickled eggs. Twas good!

:yum:

3 Likes